They Give You a Massage

Steve Rogers

    You were exhausted, both mentally and physically. Working is all you've been doing for the last week and it's tiring. You were ready to collapse when you hit the bed that night and you would have if you didn't need a shower so badly. You felt exponentially better, you weren't relaxed but you felt better. Laying on your stomach on the bed you found yourself lost in the television, something interesting but also mindless that required no thought to watch. Something completely absurd but entertaining none the less. You had acknowledged Steve coming back with a smile and a 'hey' but you were clearly not all there. He could tell you were stressed and tired but stayed up just for him. He showered and dressed in only a pair of sweat pants for bed, something you quite liked. You were just about asleep when you felt a pair of hands on your back rubbing it in soothing and firm circles. You sighed heavily feeling the tension leave your sore muscles. "Steve, what are you doing?" You asked softly really loving the massage he was giving you and not wanting him to stop. "Helping you feel better, I know you're tired and stressed we both are but you look like you needed something to help you relax." He smiled and moved towards your shoulders from your lower back and you never moved an inch, happily content in this position. "Well, I didn't know you could do this but I most certainly would like for you to do this again." You whispered and his simply smiled happy that he could help you.

Tony Stark

      You were leaning forwards in your work chair, just laying your head on the desk for a brief moment of peace. A quick break before going back to work so you didn't hear Tony come in. You were completely focused on resting that nothing registered until you felt firm hands on your shoulders. It startled you and you jumped, "Relax, I'm just trying to help." You recognized Tony's voice. "Anthony you can't just sneak up on me like that!" You scolded him until his firm hands started rubbing your shoulders and neck. "Anthony? Back to first full names again, I thought we had moved past that?" You sighed. "I'm sorry Tony, I just, you surprised me is all." He moved his hands to the middle of your back and your head rested on your arms on the desk. "Surprised you? I don't usually do that, what's on your mind? I haven't startled you in quite some time something's bothering you." He pointed out and you shrugged slightly. "I don't know, stress? Lack of sleep?" You whispered and he nodded listening to you. "Well, how about you come with me to the bedroom and I can give you a proper massage and we can just talk about it?" You were taken aback back his offer, it wasn't like him. "What's gotten into you? I've never heard you offer something like that." You stood up despite wanting him to continue rubbing your back and shoulders and followed him into the bedroom. "I wanted to do something nice, I know we've not had a whole lot of time to spend together and I feel bad so I wanted to make it up to you. That's the whole reason I went to check on you, I wanted to see if you wanted to get some lunch or something but this will be perfect. Just you and me for the rest of the day." You smiled and hugged him tight making you both stop in your tracks. "Thank you Tony, just, thank you." He grinned. "Well, come on we're wasting the day here." You rolled your eyes but followed him happily.

Bruce Banner

     You swore under your breath, your back was killing you and now you were forced to sit in strange positions in order to ease the fire burning in your spine. You were currently sitting with the back of a chair touching your chest and your legs sitting on either side of it just so your back didn't hurt so much. You weren't even sure when you had pulled the muscle but man did you feel it. Bruce noticed almost immediately by the pain etched on your face, he didn't like seeing you hurting so he had to do something. It was pretty late as is so he figured now would be a great time to offer to get home. You had agreed instantly, getting home and taking a very hot shower trying to help the pain and it did help some. "Hey, I wanna try something can you lay on your stomach?" You had just dressed into your night clothes and thinking of ways to sleep so that the pain wouldn't worsen by morning. "Um, sure?" You eyed him and he offered a reassuring smile. Laying on your stomach you were waiting for whatever it was Bruce was going to do when you felt his hands firmly kneading your back. At first it felt harsh because of the tension in the muscles but soon that was replaced with the wonderful relaxing feeling of no more pain. "I didn't know you could give massages, Brucie?" You hummed happily. "I don't I thought I'd give it a shot though because you really looked like you hurt and I don't want that." You smiled at his thoughtfulness. "Well, thank you, I really appreciate that." You said and before long you two were back into conversations about science-y things and mathematics.