Alpha/Omega Roles

Steve Rogers

Alpha, naturally and you don't mind being his omega.

"My sweet little omega, you make me a very happy and proud man. I love you."

Tony Stark

He acts like an alpha but is an omega truly. Which, makes you the alpha in his life.

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say, boss..." you growl and smack him on the back of his head "OW! Okay, I love you too!"

Bruce Banner

Omega, completely and you are a kind alpha to him.

"Yes, I know and I love you too my beautiful alpha girl."

Thor Odinson

Alpha without a doubt and you are a bratty omega.

"Would you stop that?" sigh "Don't make me say it again, you bratty little omega. Just because I love you doesn't mean you are exempt from the rules."

Loki Laufeyson

Acts like he's boss but he's an omega and bratty and you can be a dominating alpha to him but never too much.

"I heard you." you growl "Alright, you don't have to get so snappy!"

Clint Barton

Omega and you are his sweet alpha.

"Thank you, I love you too my sweet Alpha. Wanna get some lunch?"

James "Bucky" Barnes

Alpha, definitely an alpha with you as a sneaky and smart-mouthed omega.

"You have quite the mouth on you today, don't you, my little omega..." low grumble "lucky for you, I like that."

Sam Wilson

Alpha, sweet one but still an alpha which makes you his omega and a soft sweet one at that.

"You're too cute today, Omega. Come here, we need some cuddle time and a nap."