Something He Does That Turns You On

Steve Rogers

When he tries to be sexy. Now, we should get something clear first, he is terrible at it. He tries, oh he does, but boy is it bad but that isn't what gets to you. The fact that he tries so hard for you, so hard to turn you on when it's all of him that drives you wild. You've told him but he insists on still trying and you just let him at this point but you enjoy watching his efforts.

Tony Stark

When he winks at you. He does this normally after he's said something, naughty, in your ear. This makes you turn red and smack him on the arm but he knows how it gets to you. Damn him and his big brain! You hate that he teases you about it but it's not all that bad.

Bruce Banner

When he rubs his hand on your leg. It could be accidental and it just gets to you and you don't know why. He's figured it out, being the genius he is, and when you two are together and alone he'll tease you. He's shy about it at first but after he gets comfortable he gets bolder. Even though he's a normally shy and timid man he sure knows what he's doing.

Thor Odinson

When he kisses your neck. He is so sweet when he kisses you but these kisses are slightly rougher and a little needier. It's something that truly drives your hormones mad and makes you weak in the knees. He's always been the type to make sure you are first, your happiness and satisfaction is his priority.

Loki Laufeyson

When he caresses your sides. He knows what it does to you and being the God of Mischief it's something he uses to mess with you but you're equally as devious. It's something about the coolness of his hands on your skin that makes you shiver and giddy inside.

Clint Barton

When he flexes his muscles. There is nothing more sexy to you than a man with muscles and a great personality. Clint is the whole package for you and when he flexes his arms while stretching in the morning or even when he does it on purpose to show off you can't help but feel all jittery and excited.

James "Bucky" Barnes

The way he kisses you. There is something different between the way Bucky kisses you each time, one moment it's very sweet and innocent and the next it's full of something much more. There is nothing better for you than to be able to kiss him, you can't help but get too excited when it happens.

Sam Wilson

The way he touches you, how you can tell exactly what he means with every touch, and each movement. Something about the way he touches your body lights something within you that makes your body shiver. You love it, you crave it.