You both get caught

Steve Rogers

       You were sitting, legs crossed at the end of Steve's bed while he showered. You were waiting for him to get out so you would be able to curl up with him on a rare day off. Unfortunately you lived in the Stark tower so time alone was rare but you both had assumed, first mistake, that you were actually alone. Second? Well, that no one would need either of you for the whole day, but a girl can dream right? You hummed a mindless tune while waiting for him, so engrossed in the song that you hadn't noticed the sexy male standing in front of you shirtless. He chuckled and it brought you back to reality and a blush crossed his face as well as your own. He sat next to you and you couldn't help but stare, next thing you knew you were sitting on his lap legs straddling him. You weren't doing anything but kissing and whispering I love yous when the door sprung open and the scene the man saw made him immediately retreat back into the hallway. You two blew it off and went back to what you were going to do. Needless-to-say, Clint would never look at either of you the same way again.

Tony Stark

       You were dancing, alone, to a song swinging around in a circle and smiling at the music when Tony found you. You were in your room, trying to relax and get any work stress off your mind and Tony knew this. He smirked, that smirk that you knew very well by now, when he walked up to you grabbing you in his arms. You stopped and turned in his arms hearing him whisper in your ear, "you know, think there is a much better way to relax and relieve stress" you shivered and felt his lips graze your neck. He nibbled your neck and you chuckled against him "why don't you show me what it is then" you purred and he definitely agreed because soon clothing was everywhere. Poor Bruce only wanted an opinion on the formula he was working with and got a whole lot more than he wanted. His face was red and he shut the door quickly hearing Tony laugh and call out "could have stayed for the show~!" you laughed at this notion and playfully punched his arm for teasing his buddy.

Bruce Banner

        You and Bruce had not been intimate yet, he was petrified of the idea of hurting you by accident. You had been, secretly, working on a formula that would be useful in fixing this. . .problem. You were perfecting the formula, you had never worked so hard in your life for something to work like this. You had finally finished it, at one in the morning, you were not wasting anymore time when you found Bruce sitting back in his chair. He was still in the lab next door to where your, experiment, was being perfected and you had assumed everyone else was long gone for the night. You grinned and with the syringe hidden from view you walked up behind him giving him the injection. He groaned and you realized he was asleep, even better because he wouldn't know you had injected him with anything. The injection was relatively harmless and wore off in about six hours so you weren't worried. You whispered in his ear and he woke suddenly "hey" you smiled and he grinned groggily before you kissed him hard on the lips "wait. . ." he whispered in between kisses "what about him" he was worried but you only smiled, a smile that told him why his arm ached and what you had been secretly doing for the past month. "Wanna see if it works?" he kissed your neck and couldn't resist the urges anymore. Clothes began to appear on the floor and he groaned out a breathy "that's really reckless you know" rolling you eyes you only kept going with your previous action. Tony had never left a room so fast, he wanted to come in early and get some extra work done before more people came in and disturbed him but looked like there were already two doing that. He laughed but didn't say anything as he walked off until his lab was free from moans and naked bodies.

Thor Odinson

      You were spending time with Thor, in his chambers, things had already been heated until he was called away by his father. You were left upset and flustered but you waited patiently for him to return to you. You were laying in bed, half clothed, about to fall asleep when he came back into the room. He had a large grin on his handsome face, tossing his shirt back into the corner and crawling over to your side once he was on the bed. "What did your father want?" he kissed your exposed shoulder "doesn't matter right now" he kept kissing up until he reached your lips and nothing stopped his actions now. Loki was again to retrieve his brother for yet another last minute meeting with hiemdall this time. Loki was not pleased with the noises coming from his brother's room and even less when he peeked into the room . Nope.

Loki Laufeyson

       Loki  was exceptionally affectionate today and insisted you spent the time together in your room, and you gladly agreed to the offer. You were talking and cracking corny jokes just to see his face, see that smirk of his. He found out, by accident, that you were ticklish and what started out innocent was not by the time he straddled your small waist. Pinning your arms above you he watched your breath get caught in your throat and leaned next to your ear, "what's the matter?" his grin never falling of of his thin lips. Your body was powerless against his hands and your mind was certainly agreeing to the movements he made as well, so when he stopped you felt your lips curl into a mischievous grin before pining him like he had done to you. You whispered in his ear "what's the matter?" and that's where all talking, well conversation, stopped and other things came from your parted lips. Thor was making sure his brother was staying out of trouble, being the god of mischief and all it was something he got into often. Thor heard the noises faintly coming from your room and peeked into it, wishing he had not done so. The man knew at least where his brother was.

Clint Barton

      You were feeling exceptionally sassy today, unable to keep your mind from drifting to your boyfriend who lay next to you. You were sitting up, trying to keep calm and relax but your mind was telling you other things. He wasn't asleep but he was watching you, every sudden shiver was entrancing his mind to another world. You felt his lips against your shoulder and you practically melted and he smirked, this is what your body wiggled around for. You smirked leaning your head to the side to allow him access to your neck and he nibbled his way up your neck to your ear and whispered some things that made you whip around and face him. Grinning from ear to ear he leaned back and you straddled him, placing your hands on his chest before leaning down and laying on him. You were kissing and clothes began to disappear before you realized they were gone. Steve was only looking for you so he would have a sparring partner not looking for the scene he found in your room. His face was beet red and his eyes shut tight he rushed from the room, you and Clint were far too into it to know someone had even come in.

James "Bucky" Barnes

You had both finally been moved to a private connected cell, it was more like a locked hotel room but neither of you seemed to mind much. You were curled up on the bed, not sleeping but just enjoying the silence but wishing to be out of this locked room. You noticed Bucky was changing and your eyes wondered, you couldn't help yourself. You turned to look at him and noticed he was looking at you with a look that was different, a look that you've seen in many eyes before but never in his and it made you weak. You smiled getting up and walking over to his shirtless form, you ran your hands along his torso and felt each muscle stiffen as you touch them "Bucky?" your eyes locked with his and there was an unspoken agreement between the two of you. You felt his hands move to hold you tight against him before he kissed you roughly and when you came out of your daze you realized you were now under him and on the bed. Tony did not want to be the one who saw the scene before him, he always thought of these as karma's way of paying him back for all the things he's done. He didn't want to interrupt anything so he cut feed from the room and proceeded to get coffee and possibly wash his eyes with lye.