Just For You

So this is dedicated to Roaring Dragon(on Quotev) who, ten months ago, requested this scenario. I am so sorry it took so long to do this but I do hope it lives up to what you expected. 

______________________________________________________________________

Steve Rogers

      Now it wasn't something you did often anymore but occasionally you would accompany Steve on a mission. They were usually the simple, gather information and leave before you were caught because Steve didn't like the idea of you being in a physical fight. Worries like a mother hen sometimes but that's part of the reason you love him, his worry for your safety above his own. It wasn't like this didn't get old after a while but you made do because you understood his worry, understood where he came from and what he's been through. You loved to joke with him about getting a suit like his and running around like his sidekick on missions but this was really just a joke. A joke that someone overheard and decided to make a reality. So while you had been busy around the new Avengers base, helping get it into order, this someone was busy. Two months later and the base had become like the second home that the other was known for and you had become accustomed to walking the corridors with business in mind. Today wasn't out of the ordinary for the most part it was rather plain, rain outside and work in it was normal for you. That was until Sam had found you and let you know that there was a package at the front desk for you, this was certainly uncommon. Packages never came for you, many came but none for you it was always for the members of the team whom had fans allover the place send them gifts. It was usually the interns who sorted and checked them, sort of a newbie thing to get them started by doing the work the others didn't want to do. You made your way down to the office area near the front desk where the packages where sent to be sorted. "Got a package, Miss." The intern, who looked as tired as you felt by now handed you a thin but decent sized package. "Thanks, I think. Did you get around to checking it?" You asked sort of wary of the item in your possession. He shook his head and motioned around, "Too much to look through and not enough time." You gave him a pat on the shoulder and a sympathetic smile before walking off. Now in your shared room alone with the package you sat on the bed to open it up and check it out. Opening it up there was plastic around the item inside which was mostly blue from what you could see with small parts that were red and white. With the item now open and placed out on the bed you were red with embarrassment and irritation. Telling FRIDAY, whom Tony insisted on being the first thing installed in the building to call Steve to the room you paced by the bed waiting for him. "You needed me, Princess?" He asked with a kind smile on his handsome face and all you could do was point at the clothing on the bed. "What's this? It kind of looks like my suit, you know with the star and the-" He stopped mid-sentence, mid-wonder and looked at you. "When did you get this? Who gave it to you?" You shook your head at his questions. "I don't know, Steve. Sam just told me I had something-WAIT, do you think he'd know?" You asked getting side tracked. "You can wait here, I'll go talk with him." You nodded and he left. "I'm sort of curious at how it fits, I mean I am alone here so it should be alright." You hesitated before changing into the outfit laying your clothes on the bed where it had been. It fit pretty well which lead to even more questions, who knew your body proportions well enough to have this fit almost perfectly. Whoever had it done really thought you had more cleavage then you did because it was loose around your chest. While you stood in front of the closet mirror looking at the incredible detail the door to your room opened, it was Sam and Steve. Your face turned red and you had no excuses to give them, "I, um, I wanted to see how it fit because it looked pretty neat." You mumbled quietly. Sam clapped and Steve's face was rather red as well, "You look just like a female version of Steve!" You were just so glad that Sam was enjoying your embarrassment. "I think it looks nice on you, you look like a fighter." Steve tried to make you feel better and you smiled. "You did this didn't you Sam?" He looked offended and held his hands up. "Me, oh gracious no but I really need to thank whoever did." Eventually things died down and it was only you and Steve again. "Tony?" You sighed and looked at Steve, "Probably."