Happy Thanksgiving

Steve Rogers

Traditional, that's what you expected from Steve but much to your surprise he was more interested in how people celebrated the Holiday now. He helped you carry in the groceries, helped you decorate the table, and place the dishware around in proper spots for all of the Avengers. He watched while you cook, something you loved to do on Holidays like these because it felt better that way. By the time the day arrived people were anticipating your yummy food, you had forced Tony to let you do it and not order anything out. You all sat down and through the grins, cheerful atmosphere, and praise you both had a splendid time with the rest of your friends.

Tony Stark

Flashy, there wasn't much that Tony did that wasn't flashy or an attempt to be just that. You weren't much of a cooker and you didn't know much about the Holiday but Tony insisted that you stay with him while he got the Avengers together. You agreed, for Tony, of course, but you would be truly surprised by the day of the event. He pulled you along gently and brought you into the room you had been in just yesterday and it was completely rearranged. A huge table full of very pleasant smelling food was now sitting in the middle of it. Nat and Clint were already impatiently waiting for everyone else to arrive so they could start eating, so you joined in on the waiting. It wasn't long before everyone was there and all the festivities began, you had a blast with the team and with Tony.

Bruce Banner

Quiet, Bruce was a quiet man and you preferred quiet Holidays and this was one of those you wanted to be with only one other person. Bruce. He was wonderful to be around and getting the chance to finally have a full day alone with him at homemade you all fluttery inside. You had no cooking skills what-so-ever you opted for buying it all precooked to make it easier for the both of you. You and Bruce, even though didn't spend the Holiday with your friends, had a great time together. Just the two of you.

Thor Odinson

Extravagant, that was exactly how it ended up being. Neither of you had heard of the Holiday but Tony insisted that you both experience it here on Earth. You had no experience with cooking but you were very good at decorating and so you ended up covering a majority of the tower(with Thor's help of course.) You were very pleased and everyone else seemed to be in a much better mood and when you two went back inside you found out why. Food, so much food that it was covering most of the table and it all looked great but you'd never had any of it. Thor nearly ate all of it before anyone else had a second serving but you all had a great time.

Loki Laufeyson

Foreign, despite being unaware of what the Holiday meant it was fun. The food, the booze, the time together with Loki was more than enough for you. You spent a long time helping Thor and his mother decorate the palace, it was colored in various shades of brown and reds before you were allowed to see what the cooks were making. You made your way to the kitchen and the smell was overwhelming. It was sweet but then you caught the scent of all that was savory and you had to leave before you stole pieces then. By the time night arrived and everything was ready you were more than hungry enough to eat much more than usual. You noticed that, even though he didn't much care for family time, Loki was pretty happy and that made your night.

Clint Barton

Unexpected, you were both busy, busy with missions or other things but neither of you had time to think about the Holiday. You were exhausted and just managed to get out of another trip out of the country on another outing. While you were drying your hair you managed a glance at the calendar and it was the twenty-sixth and you cursed under your breath. No big dinner this year, you called for Chinese takeaway and then called Clint and told him to come over. You left out the part where it wasn't an emergency but what's the fun in that? It always made him move a little faster and that was the goal. You paid the Chinese takeaway deliveryman before putting all onto your counter and waited for Clint to come bursting through the door. He wasn't made because you offered food as compensation but you two did had a great last-minute Thanksgiving.

James "Bucky" Barnes

Sweet, you didn't have any expectations for Thanksgiving because you'd had been through a great deal more bad ones than good ones so you didn't expect anything. You were very surprised to come home to a kitchen full of cooling food and a small pie sitting on the counter which you swiped your finger through the cream of. You smiled and looked around, Bucky was setting down a plate of food for you and himself. You were pleasantly surprised but so happy that you were speechless. You listened while Bucky told you everything he did just so you'd have a good night and you told him how bad your day was because let's face it dealing with Tony AND Fury in one day would ruin anybody's day. You had a wonderful afternoon and night spending it with Bucky and teasing him for being such a sweetie.

Sam Wilson

Simple, he preferred having a simple holiday because they were always so stressful as is. You two made it a yearly thing, where you would each choose a dish or two to make and then make them together. Shopping for the ingredients, prepping the food, and cooking it was all something you both made your tradition. Simple. You two would have music playing in the background and oftentimes you would end up dancing around getting food all over one another in the process. IF you had people over, which never really happened, you would buy some extra dishes and call it good. At the end of it though, you always had a blast and it made the holiday much easier to deal with. The food was always good and the company better.