Who You Hang Out With When They're Busy

Steve Rogers

      For you it's Natasha, you like to be around her. You often are seen with the black widow when you're bored or Steve isn't around to keep you company. Though there isn't much in the way of traditional hanging out or bonding time between the two of you, you both seem to enjoy the company. 

Tony Stark

      It's no surprise that the answer is Bruce, you spend so much time with Tony and he with Bruce that you two have become quite close. You love helping him, love watching his concentration on his work, and he's good to talk with. He himself isn't much of a talker but he is a listener so you take the time to vent or just talk about meaningless things.

Bruce Banner

      You don't get much time to hang out but when you do it's Clint that you find the most fun to be around. His corny puns and strange jokes make him entertaining. You find yourself losing track of time when you spend it with him which is good because then missing Bruce around isn't as bad.

Thor Odinson

       The science brothers, Tony and Bruce, are the two you like to be around when you have time away from Thor or he is busy. You love watching them work and they don't seem to mind having a goddess around much either. Tony always cracks jokes about anything and Bruce is always so calm and genuine that you enjoy the time.

Loki Laufeyson

       You don't get much time with work to hang out really but when you have time you usually spend it alone or with lady Frigga. Not very often though, she's rather busy but you do enjoy it. Your time away from Loki may be bittersweet but the time you spend together when he gets back makes it worth while.

Clint Barton

    Without a question that is Steve he is so sweet, understanding, and funny that you can't help but find him fun to be around. You can spend hours with him without realizing it, you get lost in conversations that spark more and it keeps going. You have often talk to him so long that you've fallen asleep against him only to have Clint wake you up the next morning.

James "Bucky" Barnes

You were never close to any of the other except Steve but you managed to make fast friends in Sam. When you can't find Bucky or if he is being questioned again you hang with Sam. He loves to make you laugh and it's rather safe to say you two are close.

Sam Wilson

You really enjoy Bucky's company and Sam HATES that. You're not even sure how you two became friends with how much they hate one another but when Sam's busy it's Bucky you gravitate towards. His stories are always so interesting and his company is calm and familiar though he doesn't understand it at all. You love making him laugh and helping him with his memories.