He gets jealous

Steve Rogers

         He never seemed to you as the jealous type but thinking back on it, it should have been an obvious trait for him. He always felt inadequate about almost everything, he was very insecure and always worried you would find someone better but for you, there was no one better. Smiling you were working with Clint today, helping him hone his newest arrow addition. It was harmless but Clint being a natural flirt made Steve angry and frustrated because you didn't deserve that kind of treatment. You saw it as harmless, Clint was only joking most of the time anyway and you saw no reason to act upon it because you had Steve. You laughed every time Clint would make a corny joke and it was starting to make Steve angrier so he had to step in. He walked, trying to act casual, towards you and Clint hearing what was going on better the closer he got. Clint was looking over the arrow, that just so happens to be pointed at your chest "nice view" he grinned and you rolled your eyes "hush, now do you-" stopping mid-sentence to greet Steve as he approached looking rather determined "hey Steve!" you smiled but he did not return it and you frowned immediately. Clint gave you the look of someone's jealous and you nodded letting Steve pull you away to another room. He didn't say anything for a few moments so you did "jealous?" you stated bluntly looking at him with your arms crossed. He remained quiet, he looked as though he was trying to find the right words to say "Steve, look at me" you said it firmly and grabbed his cheeks in your hands, effectively cupping his face "I love you, you and only you. No man can change my feelings for you, you will always be all the man I ever need." Trying to calm his worries with you gentle look and kind words, "you mean that?" you nodded "yes, every word." You smiled "you alright now?" he nodded pulling you into a tight hug, kissing the top of your head.
Tony Stark

      Tony wasn't the type to feel insecure, he was the exact opposite being so narcissistic that he thought every woman wanted him and he was undeniable handsome in every way. So to know that Tony was jealous of another man talking to you was, endearing for the most part but rather annoying some days. You were working, doing your job in the lab with Dr. Banner by filing his paperwork and writing down notes for him. You had never been attracted to the man, you were close friends and colleagues but nothing more. You smiled, scribbling down notes to type up properly, later on, that night when you noticed the growing grimace on Tony's face as he watched you both from across the room. Trying to ignore it and continue your work was a challenge because you didn't want him feeling as though you would wander off with his best friend. After an hour's worth of working Bruce excused himself for more coffee, now was your chance to talk to the jealous man. Walking over to him, you could feel how bitter he was by just being next to him "Tony?" you asked calmly as you placed your hands on your hips. "What?" he grumbled fiddling with some machine parts on his desk, "I know you're jealous of Dr. Banner and I working together but he needed help and your busy. Tony, it's my job to help out here, I requested to be in here for you not him. I care about you Tony, you alone, not him. He is a very close friend but that is all he will ever be to me." You felt him relax but the bitter look remained on his face when he looked at you, you grinned before placing your lips firmly onto him calming his nerves and trying to reassure him of your faithfulness for him and only him. After a few brief seconds, he grinned pulling you onto his lap, Bruce walking in and looking away embarrassed. Tony laughed before letting you go, knowing you were indeed faithfully his "ready to get back to work, Dr. Banner?" he simply nodded walking back to your previous place and continuing the work where you both had left off.

Bruce Banner

          Being insecure and nervous was in Bruce's nature, he was always worried and always cautious so it came as no surprise that he would get jealous easily. He was always looking around, getting jumpy but you feel like you had calmed those feelings for the most part by being around him all the time. That being said, you also worked with Tony and that was enough of a job in itself. You were showing Tony the mistakes he made in his formula while Bruce went to get a bite to eat and something to drink for you. You were feverishly trying to get the playboy to understand that his calculations were wrong and that he needed to recalculate everything. He was denying every word as you rested across the table pointing out all of the errors, giving the man a clear view of your chest. Realizing this about the same time as Bruce returned, you felt the sadness coming off of him and you were upset. Tony only snickered but you sacked his arm hard, giving him something else to complain about while you talked to Bruce, alone. "Come with me" you whispered, setting the drink down and pulling the brown-haired man with you to another, empty room. You sighed and smiled but he did not look at you, only the floor "Bruce, sweetie, look at me" he raised his eyes briefly "please? I know you're worried about me leaving you for someone you consider better than yourself but believe me, there is no one better for me than you. I care about you, you are my world and I wouldn't know what to do with myself without you around." you grabbed his arms gently "do you believe me?" He seemed hesitant "but Tony would be-" you hushed his protest with a quick kiss. "Tony will be nothing more than a colleague to me, you will always be the only one I want. I love you, Bruce, I do" his smile was slight but it made you grin "see, there's that cute grin!" he blushed but you both hugged, rest assured you were perfect for each other.
Thor Odinson