You Catch Them Staring

Steve Rogers

     Steve is a very kind, understanding man and tries hard not to stare but sometimes the man in him comes out and he catches himself staring. He assumes it's because he's been around Tony for way too long. He has always caught himself staring and reprimand himself for being so rude. You were working out, something you had taken quite a liking to after meeting the super soldier. You did this every other afternoon, most of it was with Steve and other times you were alone but you enjoyed it. You caught Steve staring from the doorway, you assumed he hadn't noticed that you knew but you grinned and left it alone the first two times. "If I didn't know any better I'd think you're starting to enjoy the view" you laughed but Steve didn't respond, from the looks of it he was lost in a fantasy which only made you laugh harder. He didn't respond and by the time he did you were already standing in front of him with your arms crossed over your chest with a knowing grin on your face. His stuttering apologizing was funny no doubt but you did feel bad for him because he did try very hard to be a sweet gentleman as often as possible. "I, um, you see" he fumbled for words and you simply shook your head before giving him a kiss "Steve if you want me that badly you could always ask, I can make time for you" you laughed when his face went red but you weren't necessarily lying though.

Tony Stark

      He is not shy about staring at you, not shy about admiring how beautiful you are and even less shy about how much he enjoys it. You have caught him a number of times staring at you, eyes glazed over in a trance like state with what you could only assume was very descriptive scenes playing like a movie in his head. You never really cared about his staring, you thought it was strange and somewhat creepy but you never questioned it for one reason or another. You were working like you always did with Jarvis talking to you, mostly as company while Tony was out for the time being. You hadn't realized he had come in until the AI told you so. "Tony, how long have you been standing there?" you asked not looking up from the papers you were signing for him. "Long enough to realize you're insanely gorgeous when you work like this" you rolled your eyes and shoved the last piece of paper into the tray next to you. Looking up you noticed he had still not moved from the doorway where he had been standing for lord knows how long. "You can stop staring any time now, Darling~" you smiled standing up and stepping over towards him. "How about we take this to the bedroom?" he placed his arms around your waist but you weren't in for that kind of night. "No, I'm going to sleep but you are welcome to come cuddle with me if you are in desperate need for physical contact" you laughed as he groaned but followed you to your destination dejected but not deterred.

Bruce Banner

     Bruce is a very shy, nervous man by nature so he tried very hard not to stare at you because he knew it was incredibly rude to do so but you were very pretty and he couldn't help it. He would find himself staring when you were working on an equation, your eyes narrowed in concentration and hair in a messy little bun on the top of your head. The way your nose would crinkle up when you got something wrong or thought of another solution made him grin to himself. If it weren't for Tony noticing these long stares he would have made a fool of himself quite some time ago. You were talking with Tony, talking about his newest test for another AI that would help Jarvis and hopefully replace the need to have everyone risking their lives to save humanity. You were listening to him blab on about it when you noticed Bruce's eyes glued on you, it was kind of creepy if you were being honest. You didn't even excuse yourself from Tony you just walked away and stood in front of Bruce. "Hey, you alright?" Crap! He all but panicked "I, um, yes I'm alright. Sorry, I didn't mean to stare and I know it's rude. . .you're just very pretty while you work" his voice got smaller towards the end of his panicked rambling. You laughed, genuinely amused at his flustered face because it was rather adorable after all. After assuring him that it was fine and you weren't too bothered by it, which was a lie but you weren't going to tell him that, you both went back to arguing with Tony.