He Gets Hurt

Steve Rogers

           He was a super soldier, he wasn't suppose to be the one to get hurt but there he was. He had been hit by a blast from those stupid creatures Loki summoned, he was bleeding and in pain but fought on. You were helpless at the moment, being caught in some fighting yourself as you tried to get as many people to safety as possible. It felt like torture to see him hurt and fighting but being unable to do anything, you were doing the best you could but you felt like you could do better. You were finally able to take a second and catch your breath, you noticed Steve and Thor were taking a second as well and you rushed over to them. You panted when you got to him, looking him over you frowned "you alright?" he asked and you could only chuckle at his kind nature "me? look at yourself!" your eyes began to fill with tears. You shook them away and kissed his suddenly "be careful! Come find me when you get done, I'll be helping more people on 39th street!" you called out as you darted away just about the time another wave of creatures came flooding in. Not too much later, about an hour, things had stopped no more explosions and no more noises aside from those crying in pain. You helped as many as you could before letting rescue workers do their jobs, you sat on a curb corner head in your hands. Today had been one big mess after another but you were alive and all of your close friends were as well and that was all that really mattered. Yes, you wanted Loki to pay for his crimes but all-in-all you wanted those closest to stay safe. You were off in your own thoughts until a figure blocked out the sun above you, you looked up and met the soft eyes of Steve. You hugged him and when he winced you stepped back, "sorry! Are you okay? Do you want me to call someone?" his smile and laugh made you look at him confused "I'm fine as long as you are, this wound will heal and I'll be okay" he hugged you, and you smiled crying quietly against him.

Tony Stark

       You were livid, so angry in fact you had broken the door on your way in. You could not believe that Tony would do that again, you received a call from Jarvis telling you in his robotic voice that Tony had hurt himself again. You grumbled as you tapped your foot, standing at the door of the elevator impatiently. You weren't sure what you were going to do or say when you say him this time, it was the third time in less than two days. The doors slid open and you stomped through, heading towards the body that hovered over a sink "Anthony Edward Stark" you said it as calmly as you could manage as he turned to face you. He tried to lighten the mood with a careless grin but your face did not falter from the angry frown you wore. He had burned his hand again, nothing too surprising but it looked awful already. Motioning for him to follow you, you lead him to a nearby bathroom where you began to dress the burn. The ointment stung and he grumbled "ow, be gentle!" you rolled your eyes "really?" you mumbled backing away once you had finished and looking at him. He looked exhausted and worn out from working constantly on new suits and equipment that you felt sorry for him. He shrugged glancing at his hand "nothing too bad!" he headed back to restart his work but you grabbed his arm, looking into his dark brown eyes "you need to rest, would you if I stuck around?" his grin only grew as his pulled you into his chest. "I'll see what I can do" he mumbled into your hair, you rolled your eyes but hugged him tight.

Bruce Banner

      He never seemed like he hurt when he became that other guy but to you it always looked like it hurt. You were always so concerned for him and when you heard the news about the fight with Loki and what not you were around when they returned. They all looked beaten and tired so you and a few others began looking over everyone making sure they were not seriously injured. Your first concern was Bruce so when you did not see him you were worried, finding Tony you asked him "where is he?" he knew who your were asking about and nodded towards the basement. Why would he be in there? You walked with no fear towards the basement and heard Bruce from the other side of the room mumbling about everything and cleared your throat. He whipped around quickly before relaxing "you shouldn't came over here, I could hurt you, I cou-" you stopped him by raising up your hand, your only concern was his well-being. Looking him over you noticed the few marks he had on his forearm "you're hurt" he glanced down at the wounds and shrugged "it's been worse" "let me help you, please" you pleaded taking a step closer with each word. He was so nervous but let you take his arm in your hands, you cleaned and patched the wounds before looking back up at him. Standing straight you smiled looking into his eyes, "Bruce, I'm not worried about the other guy hurting me because as long as it's you inside of that skin," you paused a second before taking a shaky breath "it's always you I'll be worried about, it's always going to be just you for me. I love you and nothing with make that change not even the other guy" he seemed reluctant to take your hand as you offered it but he did. Gently pulling him against you, you smiled holding onto him for a few long moments before he whispered "thank you and I love you too."