He Tries To Cook For You

Steve Rogers

You were exhausted from working, and all you wanted was to come home and sleep. You didn't care if you fell asleep on the couch at this point you were just so done with today. Opening the door you were first hit with heat, then the smell, and then the sight. "Steve, what is all of this?" You tossed your coat on the back of a chair sitting nearby and shoved your shoes off with a careless thump at the corner of the doorway. "I managed to get home early and noticed you weren't home yet and decided I would cook for you. I know things have been so rough lately and I wanted to do something for you to show you I appreciate all that you do." He said, placing your plates at the table. "Steve...this..." You felt the lump in your throat as you threw your arms around him. "Thank you..." You whispered over and over into his chest. "Don't thank me, just talk to me and let out all of that frustration over dinner. Come on, Princess, before it gets cold." He kissed your forehead and you did just that. You vented over a homecooked meal to the man you loved and he listened to everything you had to say.

Tony Stark

It was nearing dinner time as you stretched and left the office room. There was so much work to get done and not enough time in the day to do it. There were papers to file, reports to write up, and meetings to set for Tony. You could feel a migraine coming on as you stepped out of the elevator and into your shared floor of the building. First, you smelled the burning and then the smell of food. You could assume you knew what had happened from there. "Tony?" You called out and his head peaked from around the corner in the kitchen. "Hey! You're finally done?" He had a grin on his face and you nodded with a sigh. "I am almost done, I have a few things to finish up in the morning but I am for tonight. What are you trying to do?" You asked as you walked to where he was standing. "I, well, I was trying to make you something to eat." He admitted and you were flattered and concerned. "Trying? What happened?" You noticed the dishes and the burnt food in the trash bin. "It didn't go so well, so, I ordered your favorite take-out and just plated it a little nicer." You laughed with a huge smile on your face. "Thank you, Tony." He was going to sass you for laughing at him but saw the smile on your face and decided to kiss you instead. "Come on, Sweetheart, let's eat and talk. You look like you need it tonight." And you absolutely took him up on the offer.

Bruce Banner

You had your head rested on your arm, tired and ready to leave you just had to get up the energy to stand and leave. With a huge sigh and the last of your energy, you finally managed to gather your things and get to your home. You were tired but happier now that you were home and that Bruce was waiting for you inside. "Bruce?" You called out to him as you entered the house. "In the kitchen, Love." He called out to you and after placing all of your extra things down you met him there. Entering the kitchen you could smell the food and saw that Bruce was shuffling around the kitchen like a bee. "What are you doing, Bruce?" You asked leaning against the kitchen door frame. "Making you some dinner, you just got back and I thought you would like a hot meal before taking your bath and getting some sleep." You smiled, you couldn't help it. He was so sweet to you and so thoughtful that you just felt the exhaustion melt away at that moment. "This was so sweet of you, but why?" You were just nosy at this point. "I wanted to do something nice for you because you do things like this for me so often." He said kissing you with a small smile on his face. "Thank you, come on, it looks so good I wanna eat it before it gets cold." You gave him a child-like grin and he obliged with a smile of his own.

Thor Odinson

You were tired but nothing you weren't already used to, it was normal after a day of healing or practicing so you were expecting the same routine as always. Getting back to your part of the large home you fully expected to get some food prepared and then a bath to relax but when you came into the kitchen there was a sight you hadn't been often blessed to see. Thor was busy working away at the cooktop and for a moment you watched. "Good evening, Darling." You called out to him and turning he flashed you a bright smile. "Welcome back, how was working with my mother today?" You smiled walking up towards him but staying out of his way. "Busy as usual, what are you doing?" You weren't used to this. "I decided that you require some proper rest, so, I decided that I will be the only one doing all of the work here tonight. I wish for you to relax, and just enjoy your evening with me." He said placing a plate on the dining table in front of you. "After we eat, I wish to pamper you with a hot bath. How does that sound, My Love?" You let out a happy sigh. "Wonderful." And it was a wonderful night indeed.