Waking Up to Him

Steve Rogers

      You love Steve, there was no question about your devotion to him. He is everything you could ask for in a man and more. You love spending time with him but with the schedules you two have that's not always possible but you understood that. You love waking up to him but when you can't you usually shower him with affection when you see him again. You had sent him on a mission, well Fury told you to send him on it, so you fell asleep alone and expected to wake up as such. When you opened your eyes to the feeling of movement to your right you couldn't have been happier. He was sleeping, clearly he had come in very late and tried hard not to wake you because he didn't even get under the covers. You rolled your eyes but couldn't help blushing a bit at his bare chest. A smile graced his lips and he looked like he was having a good dream so you moved into his side, moving his arm to get closer to him. You loved cuddling with him, so any excuse is good enough when it comes to getting to do so. You knew he was tired but you knew he would always wake up when you moved him so it was no surprise when he let out a groggy "morning, Princess." You smiled, you always smiled around him it was infectious "morning, how about you sleep under the blankets next time instead of on top of them?" you laughed when he gave you a cheeky grin. "You looked so comfortable last night I didn't want to wake you up" he admitted making small circles with his finger tips on your lower back while his other hand brushed some hair from your face. "Oh, you know I can't resist that pout!" you playfully laughed before leaning up and kissing him lightly. There was silence for a while until you broke it softly whispering while getting comfortable once more "I'm glad you made it back home." 

Tony Stark

      It was no surprise that tony spent most of his nights in his workshop busy, no surprise that he didn't go to bed with you, and definitely no surprise that he spent most of his days there too. What surprised you was the days when he would put all of that aside and spend it with you, days he spent not worrying about that suits or any of that mess. You love moments when it is just you and him, loving even more when he is fast asleep beside you when you wake up in the mornings. You love him but some days you wished he would relax just a little bit more, you worry so much about his health but he always knows how to reassure you he is alright. You grumbled under your breath about the birds chirping loudly on your window seal turning over to yell at them like usual you were pleasantly surprised to see that at some point Tony had sneaked into bed with you. You smiled, completely forgetting about the birds and focusing all of your attention on the mess brown haired man sleeping beside you. You loved watching him sleep, though you had to admit it was a little creepy. You couldn't help it though because he looked so peaceful like nothing in the world bothered him while he slept. Your thoughts were interrupted though "staring's getting a little creepy, Doll Face" he murmured rolling to face you. "I'm sorry, you just looked happy" you blushed looking back up at the window where the birds once sat. He placed his sleepy hand on your cheek making you look back down at him "relax, I was only joking. Come here" he motioned, after releasing your face, for you to curl up with him which you gladly did. You inhaled his cologne sighing softly "take a rain check on those suits for today?" you asked hopeful and he grinned "only if you take one for all of that miserable paperwork?" you nodded kissing his sweetly before the two of you curled back up to sleep the day away.

Bruce Banner

        You felt bad for him, he was so sweet and such a hard worker but he got little to no respect or anything in return. You loved his hard-working attitude because it was so similar to your own but you knew when to take a break and that's something Bruce didn't seem to grasp. You love when he manages to make it home for bed or when he surprises you by waking you up with breakfast or maybe a sweet note. You loved it all, you did but there was just something about having him beside you that you loved above all else. You had long since gone to bed, alone, again, but you were used to it by now and simply put the anxiety and sadness aside so you could rest. You were sure that you'd wake up to one of his notes or apology letters again but much to your elated surprise you woke up to a warm body curled up, child-like next to your own. You were so happy to see that he had actually come home, cleaned up, and decided to sleep for the night and not head back out to the lab again. You rolled over to face him, sort of in a trance that he was actually there with you. You reached out and grabbed his hand, one that was sitting on the mattress next to you, you held it tight. You played with his fingers until the action woke him from his sleep, "nice to see you're finally awake, my Gentle Giant~" you whispered earning a soft grin. He was tired, it was so clearly written on his face that he was working himself ragged. He didn't move but played with your fingers like you had with his "would you like to sleep some more, I'm sure no one will mind. I know I won't" you chuckled lazily. He agreed because by the time you had gotten comfortable again he was already out.