You are a Soothsayer

So this is new to me, and I'll write it as best I can. I've never heard of a soothsayer until a comment asked me to write about it. Based on a quick Google search, it's someone who can foresee the future. So, with that being said, I hope you all enjoy it! Also, I apologize that this is so late. I've had a rather rough week, so updating was out of the question.

_______________________

Steve Rogers

     You had seen it happen. You would call it a gift and a curse because it felt like both so often. You were pacing in front of the doors leading out to the helipad waiting for Steve. You were worried, and it was written clearly on your face and in your pacing. The men waiting outside of the door could see you, and you concerned them. They were young and inexperienced, which is what lead to your position right now. As you started to think about the vision you had seen, familiar voices echoed off of the walls. "You guys go ahead. I'll be there in a minute." Steve's innocent blue eyes met yours, and he could see your worry. "You know I'll come back, uninjured just for you." You pulled him with you into a nearby empty room. "Steve, you can't go onto that helicopter...this is going to sound crazy," You grabbed his hands. "Like the ravings of an overly concerned woman...but, that helicopter is going to crash." You could see in his eyes that he was processing what you said. . "Explain? Those men may be new, but they've been trained." You shook your head. "I can see a short distance into the future, Steve. I saw it crashing, and I saw you seriously hurt." You whispered, making a point to look into his eyes as you explained it to him. He didn't say anything for a moment. "You...saw it?" To his question, you nodded. "Well, I can call Fury and have him switch the pilots. Do you think that will help?" When he made the suggestion, you were bombarded with the answer. You squeezed his hands while you watched the visions pass your eyes. "Yes..." You said in an exhausted huff. "Have someone watch your back and don't trust their suggestion." He didn't have any idea what you meant, but from the look on your face, he trusted it. "I'll have the men changed. Go get some rest, Princess." With a quick kiss, he left you alone in the room. You weren't really sure if he believed you or not, but it seemed like it went better than you had anticipated.

Tony Stark

    How you were going to explain this concern to Tony was a great question. You had seen the outcome of his...small, experiment. It wasn't going to end well for anyone. He was going to get hurt, Bruce was going to go on a rampage, and innocent people will die as a result. So, here you sat, waiting for Tony to come into the lab. You were spinning the chair, back and forth, when he opened the door. Loud and flamboyant as always. "Hey, Sweetcheeks." His eyes lit up when he noticed you sitting beside his desk. "You're here early." He kissed you, and you sighed. "I know, I need to talk to you." The worry in his eyes made you sad. "Don't worry. It isn't about us but about the things you have planned for today." He sighed, relieved. "What about it?" He started setting up the necessities, and you grabbed his wrist. "Tony, this is serious." One look into your eyes, and he stopped. "Okay, then..." He sat in his swivel chair, facing you. "What's the problem?" You felt familiar anxiety knawing at your stomach. "This...experiment, isn't a good idea. You can't do this today. You need to do more research, I just..." You huffed. "I can see it going wrong, Tony." This piqued his interest. "Not in a worried way, either, Tony. I can see what happens. I can see a short distance into the future, and this is going to end badly." The grip you had on his hands loosened until yours fell into your lap. "Right..." He spent a long time silently in front of you, and you kept your eyes on your lap. "Okay. You've never let me down before, and I've never had a reason to doubt you. I'll trust you and explain things to Bruce. Later, though, you and I can talk about this." Your eyes met his, shocked, and his eyes were kind and understanding. "Thank you for trusting me. I'll see you later tonight."