Pregnancy Symptoms

Bruce will be excluded from this chapter as well.

___________________________________________________________________

Steve Rogers

You suffered a great deal with morning sickness and physical pains. The ankle swelling and pain were a nightmare, but Steve was always so willing to help. It was endearing and wonderful. He helped you through so many of those sick mornings and painful days. You would forever be grateful for those.

Tony Stark

You didn't have morning sickness, but you were overwhelmingly tired all the time. You spent most of your days napping in between helping Tony. He became papa bear real quick when you were asleep. You woke up occasionally, hearing him shouting at someone for trying to wake you up. You thought it was quite cute.

Thor Odinson

The sore muscles, the ache, and the nausea were terrible. You couldn't work much, if at all. Between the physical symptoms and Thor insisting you rest. You were practically bed-ridden. When you walked around, Thor was always with you. He wanted to ensure that you were safe and feeling alright. He was so protective and worried that it made you happy. Didn't ease the symptoms any, but it was the thought that counted.

Loki Laufeyson

You really hated the stiffness and nausea that you always seemed to feel. You tried to keep working, but your body... and Loki, wouldn't allow it. So, you kept your days rather lazy. Walks in the garden, around the castle, and around your room. Loki was much like a mother hen and hated when you told him that as much as you enjoyed it. You loved it, but also found it outstandingly annoying.

Clint Barton

Your body was so sore and the number of times you had to use the bathroom was ridiculous. You stand up? Bathroom. Roll over in bed? Bathroom. You were moody and nauseated, and all that Clint could do was be there. It was that that made you feel better. He sat through every angry outburst or crying session like a champ. You were happy to have him around for it. Truly, but you also hated all of the symptoms.

James "Bucky" Barnes

To say that the mood swings and nausea hit you hard would be an understatement. You were sick every morning, and then you'd be angry because of it. Not five minutes later, tears of frustration and fear. You were really going through it. And, no matter what was happening or how angry you were, Bucky was there. He didn't understand it and he didn't know how to help, but he was there for you. You appreciated him tremendously.

Sam Wilson

Your joints hurt, your entire body tender, and the fucking bathroom trips. You were so done with those. You had a bit of nausea, but it didn't last but a few weeks. It was the rest of the symptoms that annoyed you. Sam always tried to make you feel better. Whether it was a joke, your new favorite craving snack, or playing your favorite movie. He tried to make it easier on you, and you appreciated that.