Something About Him That Bugs You

Steve Rogers
His over-protective nature, while most of the time this doesn't bother you some days it becomes way too much for you to handle and you'll snap. Now, you always feel bad for snapping at him for it but you'd like for him to trust you enough to believe that you will be safe alone. You understand why he is the way he is and if you had been in his shoes you'd probably be the same way too but he doesn't hold a grudge. He understands that sometimes it can be annoying and doesn't get mad with you for feeling that way.

Tony Stark

His 'I'm better than you' attitude, you hate it. You love him but you cannot stand when you say something wrong or the one time where he's right and he rubs it in your face. It is annoying and rude and always makes you mad so you follow up with the silent treatment or a good smack in the back of the head to get him to come back down from his high horse and realize what he's done. You almost always forgive him but it doesn't make it alright and you remind him that every time he does it.

Bruce Banner

His reluctance to try anything new, you understand full well who comes around when he gets angry but that doesn't mean he has to stay cooped up. It annoys you more than it angers you, all you want for him is his happiness and it's hard to make him happy when he's always nervous. You've managed to get him to go out some but never for long and never too far from home so you add that to the list of small successes.

Thor Odinson

His loud voice, it's something very small in comparison to everything else but it does tend to bother you. It causes you headaches and it's over-all very annoying. You know he doesn't mean anything by it and he doesn't even realize he's being loud most of the time but it can be a bother when you want some quiet time.

Loki Laufeyson

His attitude towards anyone that has a different opinion than he does. He always throws a fit, complaining and chatting your ear off about how he is right and they are wrong. It's come up quite a few times in your relationship and it is something that bothers you to no end because he can't seem to ignore it and has to talk about it. You have learned to shut it out and continue on with whatever it was you were doing while he complains in the background.

Clint Barton

His jokester behaviour when things are serious or need to be taken as such. He is a sweet man and doesn't mean any harm when it comes to the small jokes and what-not he makes when things are serious but it can be a bother. You're trying to be serious and get your job done and he's behind you or next to you making small almost inaudible jokes. Sometimes you laugh, sometimes you glare at him for being childish in a time where he shouldn't be but it does sort of bug you.

James "Bucky" Barnes

His timid and quiet habit, ever since the incident way back when he has a tendency to be very quiet and standoffish when he should be talking to you and helping you out. Now he never intends for this to be a bother or for you to be annoyed by it but it does bug you. It's very hard to get your job done when your partner isn't helping or even talking to you. You've managed to get him to talk a little more but most of the time you have to keep an eye on him so you can see what he's up to instead.