The Nursery

Steve Rogers

Autumn orange walls with much of the rest a white or cream. You wanted it to be as gender neutral as possible. Steve didn't quite agree, but you really were the one who had the final say. Plenty of room for your little girls.

Tony Stark

It was hard to get him to agree with you, but you came to an agreement. White walls with a large colorful carpet, and plenty of stuffed animals for your baby. And you allowed Tony one item in the room, and he picked an Iron Man statue for the desk. Go figure.

Bruce Banner

Nature-themed, you both had agreed on that early in the adoption process. You wanted your little boy to love nature as much as you both did. You had to admit it was a beautiful room, and you were positive he was going to love it.

Thor Odinson

Do you know how hard it was to keep him from going overboard? He wanted your twins to have everything, and I mean everything. You managed to reign him in and kept it simple. Mostly for your sake. It was fit for the up-and-coming princes. Well decorated with plenty of space.

Loki Laufeyson

You were told it was a beautiful room, having spent a majority of the pregnancy resting you didn't visit the room often. The blues matched with the hanging golden fabric over the crib made it look cozy. You were impressed, and Loki was as proud as a peacock. How could you ever doubt his ability to decorate a room?

Clint Barton

Orange and green polka dots on white walls, it was cute. You loved the look once it was done. Clint was proud, tired because he did most of the work, but proud. Your little girl was going to love it.

James "Bucky" Barnes

Greys, blacks, greens, and whites. The walls were grey with a letter tree in white and greens. A simple black crib with the cutest blanket Steve had given to you. You were excited to have it done and so ready to meet your little boy. Bucky had picked up a cute stuffed teddy bear on the day you finally finished the room. Made for a wonderful final addition.

Sam Wilson

You already knew that this little girl was going to have the best room. Sam spent so much time running through ideas until you finally found one. Minty green for the walls and reds and whites for everything else. You had to hand it to him, it was a beautiful room. The cute stuffed animals that he picked up for her made it so much cuter to you.