You're sleepy

Steve Rogers

         You had been having insomnia episodes again, being so tired and trying to keep up with work daily was extremely difficult. You walked through the halls, almost in sleepwalking like state, unable to properly greet anyone or even coherently talk. Steve was returning from an outing with Natasha and Clint when he noticed your face, smiling at first but then it turned to a frown of concern. Leaving his companions to themselves he walked over to you, "you alright?" he asked grabbing you from behind and you simply nodded whispering "sure." He remembers last time these episodes happened, you slept for a full two days so he knew what was needed. After assuring Fury you would be back to full capacity with some rest, he pulled you along gently but you weren't fighting his grip anyways. Finding his room, despite his shyness he knew you needed rest so crawling into the bed with you he whispered holding you close to his chest "sleep, princess." He was right, two days later you were back to your perky self.
Tony Stark

      You were currently resting your cheek on your hand, signing and dating papers to file and organize later on but the more you worked the heavier your eyelids felt. You could not sleep last night, try as you might hours passed and soon it became dawn and time for work. So when Tony had pestered you and you only responded with little nods or nothing at all, it worried him. You worked and worked for a few hours, trying to keep your eyes open and writing legible. You didn't hear Tony come in until his hand rested on the desk within your sight, "you need to get some rest." He said simply, it was an order, not a request "I'm fine-" you yawned blushing realizing just how sleepy you were, he raised an eyebrow. Walking around the desk he pulled you into his arms "come on, sweet cheeks" he grinned walking with you to the bedroom. Your head had just hit the pillow and you were out, he chuckled and covered you letting you sleep the rest of the day away.
Bruce Banner

     Bruce and yourself had been working on this formula for so many hours now that you had lost count. Rubbing his eyes and downing the cold coffee next to him, he tried to make the tired feeling go away but they remained. He looked at your tired face, eyes half-open but determination still clear in the clouded orbs. You were resting your head on your arm when he left to get some more coffee, you weren't trying to fall asleep but it ended up being so. He walked in, quietly as usual but his partner not so much and when Tony came in loud and boisterous as always he hushed him with a harsh "quiet!" He noticed your sleeping form before his partner did, Tony grumbled but shrugged trying to remain quiet. Bruce's fingers gently traced your features, light as to not wake you and a smile on his lips. Tony watched the scene, happy but also slightly grossed out but he was simply childish that way. Bruce, however, couldn't be happier at the peaceful look on your face as you slept.

Thor Odinson

         You only wanted to enjoy the spring weather, you never meant to fall asleep on the balcony. You looked so peaceful as you slept, your eyes relaxed in a state of happiness. Thor noticed you were not in any of the rooms when he arrived, he looked everywhere but when he came to the balcony he noticed you. You were sitting up with a book open against your leg and back against the castle wall. He smiled, his large hands lifting you into his arms with ease carrying you into the bedroom you shared. You did not stir, his presence seemed to only make it more pleasant for you as you held onto his arm. Your smile ever-present on your lips, he simply could not resist it so he maneuvered you against him. You both stayed like that for a majority of the day, it was a peaceful moment.
Loki Laufeyson

    This was not the first time you had fallen asleep against Loki, he seemed used to it by now. The way your hair fell over your shoulder and a small smile twitching at your cheeks as you slept. He played with your hand as you slept against his shoulder, his thumb tracing small circles onto the back of your hand. He was fearful to move you, to wake you from such a deep slumber but he had to. Gentle shakes woke you up "hm?" you groggily looked around and noticed Loki's small smirk "I did it again" it was more of a statement than a question but he nodded. You blushed "do you wish to head to bed?" standing together you simply followed his lead. Climbing into the bed you found your spot and curled up into it, Loki climbing in afterward and placed himself against your back arm draped over your form.
Clint Barton

        Punching the bag you let off some steam, you always worked hard and pushed yourself just as far as you possibly could before you would collapse. Today was no exception, you knew Clint was in his nest watching you as he did often. Usually, neither of you had much to say while you trained and practiced but today he called down to you, "Hey, come sit with me" you gave him a quizzical look but shrugged. After unwrapping your hands you skillfully climbed to his position, "so," you started sitting close to his right side "did you need something?" he shook his head. You leaned against his shoulder "Not really, you seemed a little more slowly than usual" you scoffed but didn't respond. Sitting in silence for a while longer, you found your eyes began to sting from exhaustion and your eyelids became heavier. You felt his hand intertwine with yours and finally, you let sleep take you away. He heard your heartbeat slow and your breath becomes shallow, looking at you from the corner of his eyes he smiled. Your peaceful, content smile made him smile and lean his head onto yours holding onto you so you did not fall from the nest. He wouldn't move from this position for a few more hours.

James "Bucky" Barnes

          Work, work, work it was all you had been doing because you were determined to find a way to help Bucky cope with everything that had been going on along with making sure neither of you gets caught. You were at the end of your rope though, you had been up for the last two days figuring out something that would help him but you were too tired now to think clearly. You were stumbling around your small home while Bucky watched, the concern is hidden deep within his eyes "come here" he whispered, and being delirious you followed the order and came to him. He pulled you into his arms and within less than a minute you were asleep, out like a light against his chest. This newfound closeness with you made a small smile tug at his normally frowning and pressed lips. He held you tight, hoping that this was anything but a dream because he was desperate to have back what you told him you two use you have. He wanted to be the man he used to be for you, he wanted that so badly it almost made him cry some days but this would have to do and maybe one day he would be able to have that back. You could smell the familiar cologne he wore, it made your face flush red but you snuggled closer feeling one hand holding your hack and one running through your hair. This was heaven, it had to be and you were okay with that.

Sam Wilson

    Work was exhausting, working for and with superheroes when you were just a normal person took a great deal of effort. You had downed what seemed like your thirteenth cup of coffee in an hour's time. You rubbed your face, sleep making your eyes heavy and ache but the papers in front of you needed filling out and signing. You rested your head on your forearm on the desk, eyes closed and your head starting to pound. "Come on, Super Woman, you need some rest." You heard his smooth voice but you couldn't lift your head due to lack of energy. "Up you get." Sam's arms lifted you to your feet and helped you shuffle out of your office and all the way home. How you managed you still can't remember but you were thankful he stole you away from that place. "You need some sleep, get changed and we can lay together. Yeah?" You nodded, changing lazily into something else before crawling into his arms on the bed. As soon as your head lay on his chest and hist heartbeat reached your ears you were asleep. Breathing soft and slow and he rubbed your back gently. "Rest, I'll be right here when you wake up."