Something of his you like to wear or have/Something of yours he has

Steve Rogers    If there was anything of his you would lay claims to it would be one of his shirts, they are large on you and incredibly comfortable. You love to snuggle in them, they smell like him, and the best part is he always tells you how cute you look in it.

    He has a small jewel pendant on a leather laced necklace, he keeps it close to his heart. Whenever he's missing you or he has to be away for long periods, he holds onto the necklace and thinks of you.

Tony Stark

    Any of his older button-up shirts, they look good on you and they are exceptionally comfortable. You love to sleep in them, they keep you company when he can't.

    He keeps a picture of you two, he likes to keep it in his pocket and sneaks a glance when he feels lonely.

Bruce Banner

   He has a ton of shirts so you like to steal those and wear them but you like just being with him alone. You always find yourself lost in a daydream when you're alone in bed in one of those shirts.

    Your times together are what keeps him company most of the time, not to mention the watch you bought him as a gift after losing the last one.

Thor Odinson

He has an old pair of sweat pants that he can't fit anymore that you have effectively taken from him. They are incredibly comfortable to lay around in and you do that quite often.

You left him with a special healing band, it sits on his wrists and he refuses to take it off when he is away. It's made to keep him safe, in theory, until he sees you again.

Loki Laufeyson

You like to joke around with his helmet but have taken a liking to his staff, you love to walk around with it and laugh like a little kid.

One of your old, broken, swords lay in his chambers. He said "it reminds me of you" you're at least flattered that he thinks so. . .

Clint Barton

One of his shirts and broke arrow lat in your room. You love the shirt, sleeping in it when he has to be away but even when he's laying with you, you'll wear it. He thinks you look sexy and can't resist multiple kisses from you when you wear it. You've given him an arrow set that you created in the lab with Dr. Banner, he said he's used them but alas they stay in his quiver. You always laugh and joke about him loving them too much to use them and he will just roll his eyes.

James "Bucky" Barnes

You kept one of his older pair of ripped sweatpants, you use them as night pants. You love them and they are so comfortable to lay in, especially on a cold night.

A bottle of perfume you gave him, he keeps it close in case he has an anxiety attack or he is missing you. He says it keeps him calm and you never question him.

Sam Wilson

You kept one of his old jackets that he offered to you on one of your first dates, it was too small for him now and he offered it up to you and you jumped at the chance. You sometimes spray some of his cologne on it whenever he's away for long periods of time so that it feels like he's lying with you or holding you.

You gave him a crystal charm, something that will help him stay calm and remind him of you. It's easy to keep in his pocket and small so that it isn't in the way, he didn't understand the properties at first but now he never leaves without it. His lucky charm.

Avenger Preferences/ScenariosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara