Seeing You In a Swimsuit

Steve Rogers

Your Swimsuit

Your Swimsuit

      The rest of the Avengers, scratch that, Tony said he wanted some time away and he was going to make everybody who was anybody come along and that's how you got here. Sunny and beautiful Hawaii, Tony booked the whole beach for three damn days! You were pretty happy though never being able to visit many places on vacation like this. Steve was nervous but you took his hand and smiled before saying, "don't have too much fun without me, Nat and I will be out in a little while so don't worry about me" he gave you a peck on the lips before smiling "it's not as fun without you around" you gave him a large grin before shutting the door on the man. Getting dressed into your swimsuit and covering yourself in some light clothes you talked with Natasha about everything. She loved to tease you and Steve but you did the same with her and Bruce or sometimes Clint, it was all in good fun though. You finally managed to pull the red-head away from the mirror and out of the door "come on! You are taking so long woman!" you laughed and this caused her to laugh. Steve was playing Frisbee with Clint when Tony pointed You and Natasha out, "aren't they suppose to be in swimsuits?" he grumbled next to Bruce who was reading "I specifically said bring a swimsuit" Bruce rolled his eyes as you two approached. You waved at them and smiled setting your stuff down "I thought I said for you two to bring swimsuits?" Tony asked raising an eyebrow "we did" Natasha snapped glaring at him before giving you a look that said we almost got away with it. You both ignored the boys for a long time just sitting under an umbrella with Bruce nearby, "hey sweetie!" Steve smiled down at you "hm?" you asked looking up into his soft blue eyes and he said "come swim with me?" you had a sneaking suspicion that Tony had somehow managed to get him to ask you but you agreed taking you clothes off leaving you in your swimsuit in front of Steve. His face went red but he was blocking everybody else's view of you, well except Bruce who's face went as red as a tomato. You smiled "you. . .I, um, you look really pretty" he managed to mutter out as you took his hand "come on, might as well swim right?" he nodded as you pulled him along towards the ocean. Tony wolf whistled and Clint nearly got smacked in the face by a volleyball when he watched you, needless to say everyone was pretty happy about the way this vacation turned out.

Tony Stark