You catch/see them in an embarrassing position

Steve Rogers

        Steve had always been an easily embarrassed man, so anything really would make his cheeks flush a brilliant red and he would begin to stutter. So when you had accidentally barged in on him naked, not only was your face red and you were speechless but he had never in his life been more embarrassed. Flustered and beet red you rushed back out into the chest of a laughing Tony, why was he always around when things like this happened?! You could not meet his knowing brown eyes, he was going to hold this over both of you for a long, long time. You fumbled past him and he followed, determined to see your face and when you looked up waiting for Cap to come out dressed Tony was there to greet you with another laugh. "Seriously, Tony?" you grumbled looking away from him "duh! I could not pass up this treasured moment!" he cackled and you wanted to smack him. You were about to say something when Steve came out "oh! um. . ." things became awkward really fast and Tony simply watched in amusement. It took a while for you two to be able to talk about it.

Tony Stark

      Tony and embarrassment usually didn't come along in the same sentence but there are those rare occasions and they were undeniably funny! You were watching Tony and Cap argue, it was the norm anymore and you all simply liked to ignore it as though it wasn't happening. Clint saw an opportunity and whispered to you "push on of them, they'll end up in a lip lock" you saw his mischievous grin and one found its way onto your own lips and you nodded. Acting like you had simple tripped you ended up pushing Tony into Steve's face, their lips connected and the room was dead silent before people broke into fits of laughter.  Yours included as the men scrambled away from each other, Tony glared at you but you couldn't see him through the tears and fits of giggling. Needless to say they didn't argue again that day and when they would they wouldn't be so close anymore.

Bruce Banner

        You were heading towards the lab, two coffees in hand and humming a gentle tune to pass the time. It was a fairly short walk once you were in the building, your thoughts were interrupted with Bruce's voice grunting in pain and your brows furrowed in confusion and interest. Slowly walking into the doorway of the lab you were definitely not expecting what you saw but you grabbed your phone on instinct and snapped and photo. You snickered before clearing your throat, "having fun?" their faces could not have been anymore red "i-it wasn't what it looked like!" Tony stumbled upwards. Bruce's face was priceless, the poor man was so embarrassed and you felt bad for him but the moment was too funny to pass up. Taking out your phone you laughed looking at it before showing it to Tony,  "blackmail at its finest, big boy" you patted his back before clicking your phone shut and helping Bruce to his feet. The picture? Oh, well from the story they told you afterwards only made it funnier. They, well Tony, went on a long explanation of how they had run into each other with some chemicals that were magnetized and blah, blah, blah. . .all you heard was excuses. He said that was why they were stuck crotch to butt and you simply laughed at each frustrated attempt to make you delete the picture. You still hold it over his head, two years later and two years later it was still just as funny.

Thor Odinson

      Thor wasn't easily embarrassed because he didn't seem to understand what there was to be embarrassed about. He was dense when it came to what Midgardians considered "embarrassing" but it was quiet interesting to say the least. You were watching Tony and Bruce working, it was rare when you had the chance to come to Midgard and you enjoyed the time. You watched them, interest in your eyes  as Tony began explaining things and not really understanding but still paying attention you nodded at him every now and then. You weren't sure why Thor came bursting through the door but it was sudden and loud, "Lady! do not give into those temptations!" what was he even talking about? you looked at Tony and then to Bruce but they shared your confused look. "Thor? What are you talking about?" his face reddened and then you noticed Clint behind him laughing like a maniac. You sighed, excusing yourself "Agent Barton was it?" he didn't stop laughing but he only nodded "brother Barton said brother Tony was trying to take you away and I-" he look flustered and you laughed placing a kind hand on the confused mans shoulder. You grinned after smacking Clint upside the head "well, Brother Barton lied to you." The realization hit him and he soon laughed but would not soon forget the moment.