You Hear Him Talking About You

Steve Rogers

     It was nothing more than a normal day, paperwork here and rushing it somewhere else. You were on a completely different floor in the Helicarrier than Steve but with your rushing around you saw him often enough. You rounded a corner, stack of papers to be signed in hand when you heard the talking. You recognized the voices immediately, Steve was talking to Sam. You had met Sam a year ago, during a morning jog with Steve and liked him straight away. You stopped at the corner that was right before you would be seen by the two men, you were usually the nosy type but you were rather curious. "So, how's it goin' with your girl?" Sam asked as they sat at the break table, Steve grinned looking down at his cup. You held your breath, worry nagging at a part of your mind but his words made that all disappear. "Wonderfully, she is one of the sweetest most understanding people I've ever known. I love her, she's. . .just words don't seem to do her enough justice." His face was red when you cleared your throat unable to keep hidden anymore. Sam took the opportunity to laugh at Steve and left to tell people, you were sure he was going to anyways. Placing the papers you held on the table next to you, you smiled "did, did you mean what you said?" he nodded standing up and pulling you into a shy hug. "Yeah, I mean you're amazing and I'm really happy to have you" he smiled kissing your forehead and you laughed. "You missed" pulling him down by the collar of his shirt you kissed him before he had the chance to ask questions.

Tony Stark

       You were bar-tending for one of Tony's parties, it was a nice gesture for him. You loved helping out, it was in your nature to do so and so when he asked you couldn't say no. You smiled giving drinks to people and listening to conversations, none of them had your attention though and you were getting bored quick but you stayed put. You were sure by now, seeing as how it was just about to turn two o'clock in the morning, Tony was pretty much plastered. He was, so much so that he seemed to forget who you were and started talking to you like you were a stranger. It was pretty funny though, "hey sweetie, you know you look a lot like my girl at home. You have the same eyes, hers are beautiful and her hair is so soft and man I miss her. You think she misses me?" you smiled, he was drunk confessing that he missed you even though you were the one talking to him. You rounded the bar and grabbed his arm "I'm sure she does, now let's get you back before she starts getting upset" he nodded, clearly he should start cutting back on how much he drank if it was this easy to get him to come with you. Getting him in bed and asleep was rather easy but unfortunately he had his arms draped over you and you were stuck with him. Telling Jarvis to get all of the drunks out of the house was easy and you spent the night stuck in a dress under Tony's arms. Morning came and he was clearly confused, "what the. . .hey Sweet Cheek, what are you doing there and clearly not dressed for bed?" you laughed and smacked his arm playfully "you, you big goof! You missed me and so I brought you back here and this is where I stayed. Trapped under your arm for hours!" you sighed but you weren't mad. He shrugged laying back down, "you love me though!" you rolled out of the bed and changed before getting back in with him "yeah, I do."

Bruce Banner

       You had been running a few errands for Tony, bringing him papers and files and whatever else he needed. You weren't sure why he couldn't do it himself but you didn't see any harm in getting some exercise by running around the Tower. You were currently bringing a file from his workshop to his lab, one you knew Bruce was in with him and you were ready to just spend some time with him. You were pretty tired today, already ready to just go home a relax but you had things to do. You heard Tony's voice as he messed with Bruce and stopped outside of the door, on the side they couldn't see you from. "Come on, man! You are completely smitten with the girl, tell me about her!" Tony pestered Bruce about you, knowing he would get flustered and stutter embarrassed. You were surprised to hear his voice was soft but strong, "what about her? She's beautiful and sweet, smart and stubborn. She. . .I love her, what more do you want from me?" he sighed and you took this chance to walk in. "Tony, here's the file you needed!" you smiled and he took it from you "so, whatcha talking about guys?" you wanted to see what they said and they did not disappoint. "You" Tony and Bruce responded at the same time "nothing" you grabbed Bruce's hand and smiled, leaning close to his ear and whispered softly "I heard everything you said." There was silence, complete silence and it started to worry you but you felt him squeeze your hand, "hey, hey what's going on here?!" Tony joked, clearly enjoying his buddies frustration and shyness.