Rainy Day

Steve Rogers

       "Steeevvvvee, I'm bored!" You pouted trying to get the reading soldier to pay you some attention or at least ease the boredom you were feeling. "I'm sorry, Princess, do you want to read this with me?" You scrunched up your nose and peeked outside to see if that was an option. You were greeted by a foggy rain covered window, not an option. "No, can't we cuddle and watch something on T.V.?" He chuckled and glanced up from the book at your pouting face, one he couldn't resist. "Fine, fine." He placed the book down on the night table to his right and held out his arms. You squealed happily before daring into his open arms. "Much, much better! Hey you know I think they were playing some old movies today, wanna see? I mean even if they don't have anything on we can always put on some music or something." You couldn't help but smile, you were curled up against Steve! He smelled nice, held you tight and always wanted to gently hold your hand. "Why'd you want to cuddle so badly? I mean, I love it but you never really demand it unless you're sad or something. Are you alright?" You smiled up at the face of your concerned soldier. "I'm perfect now, I just wanted this because we're both so busy that we don't get this very often." With a kiss to your forehead he understood and the movie marathon began!

Tony Stark

      "Hey Tony?" You grimaced watching just how hard it was raining outside. It was pouring out, not a moments let up and you were rather disappointed. You and Tony both planned on going out but now, that was not going to happen. "Yeah, Sweet Cheeks?" He placed his arm around your waist as he stood beside you. "Do you think we could just stay in? I know it took you an hour to get the right people on the phone for that restaurant reservation but I just wanna stay in." He didn't hesitate to answer you. "Sure we can! I was kind of hoping you'd say that, didn't much care for those rude people anyways. You know, we could have our own party right here. I can get the take out if you gather just as many fluffy things you can find. Pillows, blankets, that stuffed bear I got you for Christmas can even join in if you want. Oh! and I can order whatever movies you want and we can watch them all night!" His eager rambling made you laugh and agree completely. "Alright, I'll be back with all of the fluffy things!" Running around this level of the building you found as many things as you could and placed them on and around the couch. You were sitting against the couch on the floor waiting for Tony to get back when you heard him thanking someone before the door shut. "Alright, everything's ready but the movie. So anything specific?" He sat the food down on the table before taking his spot next to you on the floor. You had let your hair down and thrown on something more comfortable while he sat in his usual T-shirt and jeans. "Not really, I'm just happy to be spending time with you. You know, we don't get this chance very often and I really like it." You leaned into his side and he placed his arm around your shoulder to pull you closer. "Well, I'll see if I can't make this happen more often though I could do without the rain and that little fluff-ball staring right at me." HE grimaced pointing out the teddy bear. "You bought him and I like rain every now and then." You laughed picking up the bear and making it point it's little paw at him. "Best and worst decision of my life." You pretended you didn't hear him. "What was that?" "Um, nothing, so about those movies?" You two had quite the fun night.

Bruce Banner

      You couldn't believe your luck, Bruce was finally sitting at home. No work to be done and nothing planned for the day. This was the definition of rare for the two of you really, this hardly happened and boy were you grateful. You were currently curled up close to Bruce, hand over his stomach and eyes focused on the book in his hands. You were only mostly reading, rather uninterested in the book and more so in the time spent with him. He had one arm around you holding one side of the book and it's pages while the other flipped and steadied the book on the other side. "Hey Bruce? Do you like spending time with me?" You asked moving your head to look at his better. "Of course I do, why do you think I've held my bladder for the last hour?" You laughed and moved. "You can always tell me to move for that!" He went to the bathroom before getting comfortable in the same position as before. It was quiet again for a few minutes with no reading getting done by either of you, "Hey Bruce?" You asked just like before. "Yeah?" "I love you, you know that right? I love spending time with you and I really wish we could do this more often. I mean this is all I want, spending time with you without a care in the world to bother us. I mean I could do without the storm going on outside but, beggars can't be choosers." You shrugged and he smiled. "I love you too and I wouldn't want to spend my off time any other way." He pulled you as close as possible before you two went back to the book, well he did you fell asleep.