Kill It!

Steve Rogers

         It would have been a peaceful, almost perfect day if it weren't for the eight-legged creature currently trapping you in your bedroom. You couldn't kill it being far too scared of the small spider to even consider going near it to do so. You couldn't take your eyes away from the bug either because in your mind if you did it would crawl away and hide in something of yours just to scare you later. So, like any sane person would do you screamed bloody murder causing Steve to come running up to the room in a panic. "What's wrong?!" He demanded and you watched and he walked right over the spider ignoring it completely. "That's what's wrong, kill it!" You shouted pointing nervously down at the doorway where the spider still sat calmly. "A spider? Of all things to scream over, fine." He laughed, grabbed some wadded up toilet paper, and squashed the bug then flushed it down the drain. "Thank you." You whispered and he hugged you. "Oh, and don't think I didn't hear that laugh. I will find something that scares you and be sure to laugh at you then." You huffed. "I'm sure, do you want to come with me to the kitchen? I was going to make something to eat before you screamed." You nodded and happily went with him as if nothing had happened.
Tony Stark

       Spider. The very word made you shiver with both fear and disgust, for good reason too. There have been one too many times where those eight legs invaded your personal space and many more times they had humiliated you. Making you a laughing stock among your friends as a child and making you speechless in fear as an adult. Sitting every still on the wall right in front of your dresser where all of your clothing was sat the devil. To you, this spider was huge, menacing, and glaring at you. "T-Tony!" You stammered away from the dresser on weak legs as you called out to him. "What's up, Sweet Cheeks?" He said with a stretch coming from down the hall. "Please, for the love of all things holy, kill that thing!" You pointed shakily at the dresser where the spider had moved ever so slightly up the wall when you had looked at Tony. "I swear, I told you they won't hurt you." He said sarcastically which earned him both a harsh glare and a hard smack against his shoulder. "I didn't ask you that, I asked for you to kill it!" You snapped and he sighed but did as he was instructed to do. "If it makes you feel any better, you're still adorable to me." You rolled your eyes and went back to your dresser to find some clothes for the morning. "It doesn't now leave me alone I have things to get done." You huffed pulling out a black shirt before feeling Tony kiss your cheek. "Whatever you say, Sweet Cheeks." He smacked your butt before strutting out of the room.
Bruce Banner

         You could stand them, well, as long as they were clear on the other side of the room and nowhere near you. Then, and only then, would you be alright with them living? Although you spent most of your time dividing your attention between the bug and the work you were doing because you couldn't stand the thought of losing sight of the spider only to see it reappear near you. It's happened. This spider had spent its day tormenting you, waiting for you to look away for even a second so it could move a little closer each time. "Hey, um, Brucie?" You muttered, eyes firmly connected with the small for on the wall as it moved. Bruce hadn't responded and the spider was only getting closer making your body break out into a cold sweat. "Bruce!" You snapped and the man looked up from his papers. "What did you need? I am very busy-" "Kill it! Please, I can't... .I, please?" You stammered pointing out the spider as it stopped moving just next to where you were. "Please, oh gracious it's going to jump on me!" You panicked but because you were so afraid you couldn't move from the situation. Bruce was nice enough to take care of it quickly seeing how distressed you were about the spider being so close to you. "I didn't know you were so scared of spiders." He said and you shrugged. "I don't usually have a problem as long as they stay away from me, like, across the room away but I'd prefer across the country." You sighed sinking into your chair realizing now just how stiff you were. "Well, I'll be sure to kill all of them for you." He offered and you nodded with a grateful smile.