Who You Had A Crush On Before You Started Dating

Steve Rogers

Bruce, it was the brief but polite interactions the two of you had that made it easy for you to like him but it never quite went further than a schoolyard crush. Though you do still like his quietness among the loud craziness in your life.

Tony Stark

Thor, his charm and polite personality made it easy for you to form a small crush on him and he does look rather good. You often talk with him when you have the time and he has graced Tony's home with his presence.

Bruce Banner

Sam, you fell for his personality because of how funny and outgoing he is but it was a small crush. You still talk with him when he's around with Steve and would consider him a good friend.

Thor Odinson

Clint, he was quick to capture your attention because of his jokes and fun upbeat personality. You aren't too close to the archer anymore but you do occasionally talk whenever you visit Earth.

Loki Laufeyson

You didn't really have anyone you were really crushing on, you weren't looking for love honestly but you were taken by the princes' looks and charm when you two did talk. You want to continue to talk with him but Loki is rather opposed to the idea.

Clint Barton

Bucky, his softspoken and reserved personality when you first met him made it easy for you to want to help him and in the process form a small crush on him. Though the two of you are pretty good friends as it stands now.

James "Bucky" Barnes

Steve, was often the person you went to after Bucky had 'died' so he quickly became something short of a someone you went to when seeking affection or attention. Not that you didn't really like Steve, it was the timing that made it unhealthy but you are very good friends as it stands now.

Sam Wilson

Tony, you quite liked his snappy stand for what he thinks is right personality even if it was the unpopular choice. You still like that about him but you no longer crush on him like you used to.