Stuck Inside Together

Steve Rogers

Days when you two are stuck inside always include snuggling or cuddling for an extended amount of time. Though neither of you needs a reason to stay indoors you both like to have one so you can stay together longer. You love this time just as much as Steve does.
Tony Stark

Days inside with Tony consists of listening to him ramble on and on about anything new going on in the lab. Any new technologies or discoveries made he'll tell you about on a normal day to day basis but on days where he isn't so busy and you're both stuck inside, he loves to tell you about all of that. You quite enjoy his enthusiasm but it can get quite confusing rather quickly. You've learned to accept it, just nod and agree.
Bruce Banner

Almost every day is like being stuck inside with Bruce but you don't mind much because you can always spend time with Nat or someone else outside in the town. When you are stuck inside for one reason or another you tend to read with him. You both read at a similar pace so you'll curl up against him and read with him. You both enjoy this quiet time together.
Thor Odinson

Thor is a busy body and doesn't like to sit still but when he does he insists that you stay with him and so you do. You don't mind it too much but you could do it without complaining. Thor cannot stand to be still so it does take some patience to deal with it, something you have developed over the years of dealing with it. You wouldn't have him any other way though and you enjoy spending the time with him however annoying he may be. He likes it because he has someone to complain to.
Loki Laufeyson

Being stuck inside with Loki is rather fun, you both enjoy teasing the guards or playing tricks on some of the servants. It's not exactly a nice thing to do but for the both of you, it is quite fun because you are hurting them per-say, just having some fun. He quite enjoys it because he is the God of Mischief so to see you accompanying him with his antics makes him happy. You like it because it's fun, being with Loki makes it better but mostly. After all, it's fun.
Clint Barton

Practicing, whether it's archery or target practice with a rifle or handgun you both spending your indoor time together practicing. It isn't romantic and you both have some sore or bruised muscles afterword but it's something you do together. You help him and he helps you and even though it isn't what you would consider an 'ideal' use for your time together you enjoy it.
James "Bucky" Barnes

It's hard to get this Soldier to sit still but when you do you make him tell you any stories he can remember. Whether it's old ones you've already heard or new ones he's remembered recently you listen happily content with spending time with him. He'd prefer to be busy but any time alone with you makes him happy so he does it for you. He does enjoy telling you old stories though so it's not so bad.

Sam Wilson

Movie day! When the two of you are stuck inside because of the weather you always turn to movies as a way to spend time together and waste away the day. Old ones, new ones, it doesn't matter because it's time together and that's what you two appreciate the most. Often it leads to eating way too much junk food and soda but it's times like these that make you so happy.