First Dance

Was going to add Gif's, but it wouldn't let me.

_____________________________________________________________

Steve Rogers

Monica - For You, I Will

"When you're feeling lost in the night
When you feel your world just ain't right
Call on me, I will be waiting
Count on me, I will be there
Anytime the times get too tough
Anytime your best ain't enough
I'll be the one to make it better
I'll be there to protect you, see you through
I'll be there, and there is nothing, I won't do..."

It was magical, truly. His arms holding you, and his eyes focusing on you. The music, the swaying back and forth. You felt like you were dreaming. You could see how happy he was from the small smile on his lips and the gentle shine in his beautiful eyes. You were so happy and, even with all the people watching, simply content.

Tony Stark

Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight

"I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize how much I love you..."

Things could go terribly wrong or absolutely smoothly. There was often no in-between with you two. Right now, though. Everything was right in this harsh world. He was a little awkward, but so were you. And that made it so perfect for you. From the small smile on his face that he was trying to hide from the cameras to the mischievous look in his eyes. You could see how happy he truly was.

Bruce Banner

Mariah Carey Ft. Brian McKnight - Whenever You Call

"And I'm truly inspired
Finding my soul (finding my soul)
There in your eyes (there in your eyes)
And you
Have opened my heart (have opened my heart)
And lifted me inside
By showing me yourself
Undisguised..."

It didn't matter how small or large the place was because all that matter was how happy he was. At least to you, that's all that mattered. He was hesitant with the dancing, but you lead the movements, and he followed. It was comfortable and peaceful, and you could see him finally relaxing. That was hard to see from the outside, but you knew him so well at this point that you could see it. This moment, no matter how simple, was so special for both of you.