He Hears You Singing

Steve Rogers

      You were in the shower after a long day at work, the water washing away all of your stress, and thinking about being able to cuddle up with Steve made it better. You were singing to yourself and the walls of your bathroom, lost in the lyrics and completely relaxed. Steve was laying in bed waiting for you to get out and come lay with him when he heard your voice. It was soft at first but as you went on it became louder and he began to lose focus and closed his eyes. He was so lost in your wonderful voice that when you came out to him you thought he had fallen asleep. "Steve?" You sat on the bed next to him. "I'm sorry I took so long I got lost in the music in my head." You laughed when he opened his eyes and looked at you. "Oh, don't be sorry it was beautiful to listen to. I couldn't help myself so I closed my eyes and must have dozed off." He opened his arms and you crawled into them getting under the comforter with him, your head on his bare chest. "Then let's get some sleep, I love you," You whispered. "Goodnight." His whispered response was the last thing you heard as you fell asleep.

Tony Stark

      You were busy, always so busy but you did find time to enjoy yourself even so. You were walking around the tower with a stack of papers in hand, some you needed to file for Tony and other's needed delivering. You were off in your own world singing at a moderate level, not too loud as to disturb anyone but loud enough to be heard. It was an old song and one you loved so you knew the lyrics and beat in your soul at this point. Tony hadn't been looking for you per say, he just happened to stumble upon you as you walked around the tower. He totally didn't look for you on security camera's or anything. Once he found you and made it to the hall you were near he heard your singing, it was sweet and sort of soft to him. He was caught off guard and ended up stopping in the middle of the hall just to listen some more. "Tony?" You waved your hand in front of his face "Tony? You in there?" You laughed and that brought him back to the present. "Are you alright?" You asked, shifting the papers to the other arm to make them more comfortable to carry. "Wonderful, Sweet Cheeks, now give me those and we can walk and talk about how good you are at singing and why you never told me about it." He took the papers from your arms and you two proceeded to do just that.

Bruce Banner

      You weren't great at singing but whenever you did sing you did it solely to have fun and quality wasn't what you aimed for. You were busy putting new equations and formulas into the main computer with some music playing on your phone next to you. You were typing away and singing aloud when Bruce came in and he smiled. You looked and sounded like you were having a blast and he loved seeing you so happy. "Are you having fun?" You let out a squeal of surprise at Bruce's voice. "Oh! I'm sorry, I'll just turn this down..." You were sort of embarrassed but he didn't seem visibly bothered by it. "Oh, it's alright you looked like you were having a blast. I wouldn't want to disturb you, rather I was going to join you." He moved his chair so that he could sit next to you. "I'm not bothering you? My music was super loud and my singing...wasn't pleasant." You mumbled and he gave you a smile. "Of course not, I'm happy seeing you happy and whether you're great at singing or not isn't important to me. I love seeing you happy." He said and you smiled, music lower but happier now working with Bruce by your side.

Thor Odinson

        You were bathing, enjoying the large bathtub mostly full of water. You enjoyed it especially after a particularly long day of helping and healing the Asgardian soldiers. The sun was setting casting colorful rays into the room with you and warming your shoulders above the water. You has your eyes closed as you leaned against the side of the bath and started humming which turned into singing. Your voice resonated around the room and drifted out into the hall but you didn't realize that much. Thor asked his mother where you had gone and that's what lead him to where he stood now. Your voice was coming from the bathing room and it was something so beautiful to him that he stopped in his tracks. It was mesmerizing to him and he lost himself in your voice for a few moments before a passing soldier brought him back to his senses. "Maiden, are you alright in there? Mother told me you had a particularly rough day and I wished to check on you." You were surprised when he called out to you but then you smiled, getting out and wrapping a towel around yourself. "I am alright, sore and tired but better now." You opened the door slightly to peak out. "The bath was particularly helpful for the soreness though I would love nothing more than to sleep now. If you give me a moment I will dress and we can get to our chamber and sleep?" He gave you a smile and nodded "Of course!" and that's exactly what you two did with much praise of your singing voice from Thor.