Thoughts After Meeting for the First Time

Steve Rogers

His thoughts about you: Steve always acts the same when meeting new people and you were no different, he greeted you with a firm handshake and a huge smile but on the inside he was a wreck of thoughts. Each one trying to come out and not sound ridiculously stupid and embarrass himself in front of you and each one became more helplessly romantic and sweet. He loved you before he had even had a chance to learn your name, you reminded him of Peggy in a way but his thoughts of her vanished when you spoke and all that was left for him was you. His first thoughts went something like this; "oh, she's pretty and has a firm handshake but I bet she has a boyfriend. Oh wait I haven't even said anything, I bet I look really dumb right now and just blew any chance of talking to her again. Great job, Steve. Wait, is she really talking to me still? She has a cute smile and her hair is-" and it goes on and on, trust me.

Your thoughts about him: Being a professional Shield agent for a long time meeting with new people was something you did almost daily but when you met Steve it just felt different. You thought mostly it was due to his silence but intense staring but you couldn't get how adorably sweet he looked. He was a gentlemen, had a sweet smile and it was all you could do to not hug him because of it. You knew him from a stack of papers perspective so knowing him as a person was much different and, much more interesting. You couldn't believe how, in two minutes of meeting this man you already had a hopeless crush on him but a part of you liked that. You never could have imagined how close you two would become or how happy the two of you would be.

Tony Stark

His thoughts about you: Tony was cocky, in all sense of the word he thought he was the greatest thing on earth. He never needed anyone and always relied on himself to get things done so when you came along it was a literal smack in the face, mostly due to his careless flirting. He had never wanted someone so badly, never needed someone next to him so much before. His work was interrupted by the time he was spending trying to talk to you, the first day was the absolute worse for him because you hardly glanced his way. He had no idea he would fall for anyone like he had for you and he really didn't know why he enjoyed the feeling so much when it was so foreign to him. 

Your thoughts about him: You admitted to yourself you thought Tony was cute but that was about all you thought about him because of his terrible jokes and horrific attempts at flirting with you. You really wanted to get to know him, well you did but you told yourself you didn't to keep yourself away from him. You knew all about him, he was rich and famous and the last thing you needed in your life was a man like him. That was until you actually started talking to him, understanding where he came from and then you realized there was so much more to this than what you knew. You had fallen in love with him through your daily talks unaware of what was to come but happy to follow where ever it was going to lead.

Bruce Banner

His thoughts about you: Bruce was a mental mess when he met you, you were a proud and outgoing professor and he was. . .not any of that. He spent all of his time hidden, fearing that he would lose control and hurt someone or worse he would hurt you. He didn't know what had happened in the few moments of meeting you he was already afraid to hurt you, he wanted to be next to you and hated seeing Tony there in his place. He watched your smile, the way your eyes lit up when you did and how you were so confident about everything you did made him forget about the other guy. You were already his remedy and he hadn't even managed to catch your name in the conversation or maybe it was because he was too busy studying you to hear anything but his own thoughts. He loved you without even realizing it.