Nicknames

Steve Rogers

He likes to call you Princess, because to him you are. He considers you royalty and treats you like the princess every little girl wants to be. 

You love to call him Cap, you heard everyone calling him that and decided to do the same though he likes it more coming from you.

Tony Stark

He's called you Sweet cheeks since the day he met you, it was a joke at first but has stuck with you guys since.

You call him Wannabe and like your nickname from him it was only suppose to be a joke but you love to call him that in front of people to see his reaction.

Bruce Banner

He likes to call you Sweetie or Dear, he feels like these are respectful but also sweet. He wants you to know he respects you but still cares about you.

You love to call him Gentle Giant but only call him that in private because you don't want to be mean or give Tony another reason to tease him. In public you call him Brucie or Sweetheart, though he could do without Brucie. . .

Thor Odinson

He loves to call you Maiden, he always tells you it is because you are one in his eyes and it is a delightful word to say. 

You call him Sweetie or Stormy, the second came more as a joke when he was angry with his brother but it sort of stuck and he didn't seem to mind it.

Loki Laufeyson

He calls you his Queen or Dear, he loves you and always tries his best to make sure you know it. 

You call him Your Grace or Love, you love his smirk when you call him the first and the gentleness in his eyes when you call him the second.

Clint Barton

He calls you Quickshot or Little bird but only in private for the second. He loves to tease you by calling you Quickshot because as he said, you make the cutest angry face he's ever seen.

You call him Hotshot, you still don't know where it came from or when you started calling him that but neither of you seem to mind. You can use it lovingly or when you want to tease him. 

James "Bucky" Barnes

He calls you by your name most of the time and if he does give you a nickname it's nothing more than Sweetie or Baby. He's never been the type for pet names.

You call him Bucks, you don't know where you got it but he doesn't seem to care.

Sam Wilson

He calls you everything but his favorite thing to call you is Baby Girl or Firecracker.

You call him Sammy or Bird Boy, he quite hates the later and you love his angry glares.