They Find Out You Practice Witchcraft

***I want to place this as a notice, this is a spiritual practice(a religion) and I want to caution ANYONE who thinks it is all fun and games. It's easy to get hurt or even die if you decide to mess with things that shouldn't be messed with. If you are interested in the subject, STUDY!!! Research is your best friend and NEVER jump into something you don't understand. Do NOT try and get into closed practices, they are closed for a reason. At the end of the day, it is about what you are interested in and what draws you to it. It could be as complicated or as simple as you make it and it is not scary so long as you learn how to spiritually protect yourself and study! I decided to make this as a way to shed light on the topic as something not to fear and should be as normal as every other religion and spiritual practice. If you don't believe in it, that's fine I won't jump down your throat or tell you that you are wrong so I expect the same treatment. Please, be kind because I can and will hurt feelings if necessary. ANYWAY....let's get on with it...***

_______________________________________________________________

Steve Rogers

    You stretched your arms above your head with a groan, this research wasn't going well and you were having trouble decerning what was and wasn't true. "Hey, Princess, what has you so stressed out?" Steve had heard you groan from the other room and decided to come to check in on you. He has come up behind you and you let out a small yelp of surprise. "Oh! I was doing some research." You smiled. "Researching what?" You shifted so you could look at him better. "Oh, well, some of the metaphysical properties of the crystals I bought the other day. I mean, I know some of them but the others are new so I wanted to research them some more but I keep finding conflicting information." He gave you a look that told you that he was lost in the conversation already. "I study and practice, well easiest for you to understand...Witchcraft." He paused for a moment and you held your breath. "I mean, I don't understand it really and I may not believe the same thing but whatever makes you happy is enough for me. I'll support and love you regardless, just like you do for me and what I believe in." You sighed and smiled again, one that said thank you.

Tony Stark

        You were sitting in your room, trying to find some quiet so that you could meditate and re-center yourself. Things have been hectic and you needed this quiet time and the candles burning on your altar were meant to help draw in peaceful energy. Tony didn't come into your room often, he preferred just calling to you through the door before walking off and it was something that annoyed you to no end. "What are you doing? This looks spooky." Tony's voice broke your concentration and you sighed before opening your eyes to glare at him. "I'm trying to meditate and calm down, the candle is there to help draw in the positive energy. Please, don't ask something dumb." He raised his hands and you rubbed your face. "I'm sorry, I'm just a bit overwhelmed right now and needed to take some time for me. It helps." You admitted and he nodded. "Well, whatever helps you is welcome here. Besides, who am I to judge?" You chuckled before closing your eyes again. "I'll be in the workshop when you're done here!" He called out. You were sure you'd have to do some explaining but he caught on well enough and you were hoping it wouldn't take too long to explain things later.

Bruce Banner

        You had placed an offering on your altar for the deity you worked with for about two years now, it was a daily thing. Light their candle, thank them for working with you, and place their offering on your altar. Sometimes you would spend more time talking with the deity through cards or a pendulum and others it was as simple as it was today. You kept this place in the spare room, it was sacred and meant a lot to you and other's didn't have permission to view it. You had it decorated of course and it was the place you spent time every day. Clarity from conflict or just to relax and meditate, it was your place. Bruce heard you talking as he had stopped by to pick you up for a short date to a local coffee shop. "Are you in here?" He walked into the room to see all of the decorations, the statues, and he was clearly silenced. "Looks worse from the outside in I suppose but I am busy and I told you I'd be right out. Anyway, thank you for your protection." You cleared your throat while Bruce gathered his thoughts. "You...?" You laughed as you shooed him from the room, candle snuffed and lights off now. "Witch? Yes, for you that would be the easiest way for you to understand. I practice it and have been for a few years now. I'm not evil and what I do here is for me and those I love. Protection and peace are what I am for, you know." He nodded. "I, can we talk about what you do more? I would love to learn some more and understand it better." He said and you smiled, this was the first time anyone was interested in what you believed in and it made you happy.