The Vows

Steve Rogers

His to you: "You look so beautiful to me today, but know that you always look beautiful to me and will always be this beautiful to me, tomorrow and the next day and the next. As gorgeous as you are right here and right now, I will only love you more and more each day. You are the culmination of a dream come true. I can't believe I'm standing here about to start a wonderful life together with my best friend, my greatest miracle, and the person I love most in this world."

Yours to him: "It's unbelievable that I get the chance to promise myself to the person I consider my greatest friend and loving ally in all things. I love you. Down the path, through the woods, in the sun-drenched fields, and through bitter snows. Our love will keep us safe, warm, and in each other's arms. You mean more to me than you could ever know. I am with you until the end of the line."

Tony Stark

His to you: "I know I will not always be what you want me to be. I might forget to listen or forget to share. I might not always agree. I might be stubborn and I might be wrongheaded, but I will always love you. I will always strive to be the man you believe I can be. Without you, I am nothing - with you I am more than myself. I love you, now and forever."

Yours to him: "I come with you. Let's travel together down this winding path whose every step is an adventure, whose perilous trials will be diminished because I hold your hand, and whose joys will be exponentially blessed because you are by my side. I love you, and while your ego gets in the way on occasion, that fact will never change. I will love you for as long as we live."

Bruce Banner

His to you: "You have made me the happiest man in the world today by agreeing to share your life with me. I promise to cherish and respect you. I promise to care for you and protect you. I promise to comfort you and encourage you. I promise to be with you for all of eternity. I love you."

Yours to him: "You love me in love and complete me in ways I never knew possible. From this day forth, I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you, and accept your support. I will celebrate your successes and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you, and rejoice in your love for me for all of the years of our lives."

Thor Odinson

His to you: "You have taught me that two people joined together with respect, trust, and open communication can be far stronger and happier than each could ever be alone. You are the strength I didn't know I needed and the joy that I didn't know I lacked. Today, I choose to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you."

Yours to him: "Today, surrounded by all of your loved ones, I choose you. I am proud to be yours and to join my life with yours. I vow to support you, inspire you, and love you always. I love you. I shall love you for as long as we both shall live. I will be by your side–for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer."

Loki Laufeyson

His to you: "Do you remember the very first day that we met? I knew the very first moment I saw you. I knew we were meant to be together for all of our days. You have become my lover, my companion, and my best friend. There's no one else I'd want to build a life with. I get to have you by my side, my love, for eternity."

Yours to him: "I choose you and promise to choose you every day we wake. I will love you in word and deed. I will laugh with you, cry with you, scream with you, grow with you, and craft with you. To be your partner in all of life's adventures is all I could hope for in the world. Loving what I know of you and trusting what I don't yet know, I give you my hand. I give you my love. I give you myself, the good, the bad, and the yet to come."

Clint Barton

His to you: "Let us take this day to affirm our love. In front of all these people, let me say that I want you to be my wife, to be with me always, to love you with a fidelity that will never be broken. I want to be with you always. Whatever happens in our lives together, every day that we are together will be the greatest day of my life. I am so in love with you."

Yours to him: "I promise never to let go of your hand, that the hand that I take now, will be the same one I hold in the autumn of our lives. I love you with a love that cannot be expressed in words - only in kisses and in glances. You are my best friend, my lover, my silly jokester whom I love with all of my heart."

James "Bucky" Barnes

His to you: "I promise to love you for who you are, and for who you are yet to become. I promise to be patient and to remember that all things between us are rooted in love. I promise to nurture your dreams and to help you reach them. I promise to share my whole heart with you and to remember to show you how deeply I care for you, no matter the challenges that may come our way. I promise to love you loyally and fiercely—as long as I shall live."

Yours to him: "How lucky am I to call you mine? Your love and trust make me a better person, each and every day. For all those times that we've been together, there's always been a mutual understanding that's only shared when two people love each other truly. You were there for my greatest challenges. You encouraged me to grow. You helped me believe in myself and become the person that I am today. In your arms and by your side, I know I can do anything. I'm proud to call you mine."

Sam Wilson

His to you: "You are the first person I want to see in the morning and the last at night. I look forward to loving the smallest moments, like your eyes while you toss your hair. Spin a coin into a fountain and make a wish for us. You are my wish come true. I promise to be the man that I see now in your eyes, today, tomorrow, and always. I love you so much."

Yours to him: "I'm madly in love with you, Sammy. Not only do I promise that my love for you will grow with each day, but I promise to be your friend and partner every step of the way. I will be there for you, day or night, in richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I trust, appreciate, cherish, and respect you. I promise to share with you my hopes and dreams as we build our lives together. You, my love, are my everything."