Body Swap

Steve Rogers

    Morning came and you woke up, very stiff and very sore for no real reason. You didn't do anything yesterday, it was a very normal day but you felt heavy. It felt like your body now weighed a ton and you were struggling to even move but you managed. How? You are not really too sure yourself but you did and made your way towards the bathroom where you found the door locked. You were confused but assumed it was Steve, some days he took a bit longer to get ready than others. You knocked. No answer, another knock and a feminine voice spoke from the other side of the door and it was then that you really woke up. Glancing down at yourself you noticed the reason why everything felt so different, this, this was not your body! You went to speak but stopped yourself right before Steve spoke "What's going on?" His voice was now yours and so you assumed your would come out as his. "I, um I'm not sure but would you unlock the door at least?" You said testing out his voice and realizing how weird this felt. The click of the lock snapped you out of your thoughts and you stepped back, clear from the door so it could swing open. "What happened?" You realized from his point of view you were quite short and he noticed how tall he was to you. "Do you think it had something to do with that last mission? I mean it wasn't that long ago and we did end up getting some chemicals spilled on out clothes. Do you think that's it? I mean, I don't know but this is really weird." You confessed and he nodded unable to speak, whether he was afraid to or not you weren't sure but he didn't say much. It didn't take long for the tower to find out and, while the brothers of science tried to figure out how to help you, torment you both with jokes and taunts. Eventually everything was set straight but you'll never forget it, but certainly never will you bring it up again.

Tony Stark

    Between what Bruce was going on about and what Tony had to say you couldn't keep up, you had decided to visit him and as soon as you did it was almost too much to take. You agreed whenever you could but otherwise kept quiet as they tried talking over each other. Tony was pulling you one way while Bruce nudged and suggested you to go the other. Through the confusion neither got far and the container of whatever Tony was holding slipped from his grasp and onto the floor. The contents connected with your pants and ankle as well as his own and for a few moments nothing happened. It was like the whole world had been slowed down times ten and then light. An overwhelming light and then you had suddenly change positions. You realized just as quickly as he had that you were no longer you, as in you were you in his body and visa versa. It was terrifying and so you didn't speak, afraid of what might come out because of your confusion but you managed to look over to where you had been before. A grin on his(Er, your?) face before a few unnecessary comments about how he liked the view and the like. You were floored with anger and embarrassment but at least Bruce calmed you down with "At least it only lasts a day." Great.

Bruce Banner

     You were well aware of what Bruce and tony had concocted because you had been there when they finished it. A serum to let the user switch bodies with another. You weren't really interested in it though, not your cup of tea really but Bruce was and insisted on explaining every little aspect of this serum to you.You listened out of respect really but by lunch time you had forgotten about the talk all together and went out with Nat and Clint for lunch near by. You laughed and joked until you were back into the lab where they left you to do other things. Meanwhile, while you and Bruce were away or busy in his case Tony was coming up with a plan to see if the serum really worked or was a dud, you and Bruce? You two would be his unsuspecting guinea pigs. Once the two of you had been in the lab long enough Tony offered to get the two of you a drink, thirsty and busy you both agreed without looking at him. If you had you would have seen right through him. Coming back with the two cups of cool water with the serum split between them he handed you one cup and Bruce the other. It was about and hour before Tony gave up on the serum working and decided to go back to the drawing board for it, it was a dud he had experimented and nothing had happened. Before he was through with reading the calculations though, you suddenly collapsed onto the desk you had been working on. Your head fell and made such a loud thud that both men had jumped but Bruce didn't have anymore time to think about it before he too fell over but he fell to the floor in a heap. Tony cringed watching the two of you because he knew by the end of this he'd be close to the same position as Bruce. You had an awful temper when it came to the experiments being used on you and Bruce or any member of the team. Waking up you realized you were now on the floor and very confused as to why there was music playing in your ears. Classical music, calming music, the same music that. . .Oh, you realized what had happened and in order to keep calm you kept your eyes closed. "You alright?" Tony asked, he was hovering about you but you didn't not open your eyes instead you nodded. You head and felt his footsteps as he walked away and then managed to peek out and notice the full extent of the problem and then Bruce's words sort of floated there way back into the forefront of your mind. "The effects only last a day but I would have to test out the side effects of going through it though." You certainly weren't going to Hulk out in the body of your boyfriend by the end of the day or anything. . .