Accidents Happen

Steve Rogers

    You were fighting with Steve and Thor, you were fighting hard and with these two on your side you were winning. Robots were everywhere! You were shooting and trying to stay out of your partners way but seeing as how they both had throw-able objects it was starting to get hard to be in the right place. You were ducking and dodging the robots as well as Steve's shield and Thor's hammer and it was an accident waiting to happen and when it did you were not surprised. You turned back to see what they were doing when the shield got an alien in front of you but didn't stop and bounce back to its owner like you thought it was going to do but instead carried the alien into you and another that was behind you. You felt like you were just hit by a Mack truck, you hurt everywhere and you weren't even in direct line of fire you couldn't image the pain from that as you lay unable to move. Steve rushed to your side when it was clear again "are you okay? I am so sorry I didn't mean for that to happen I thought you saw it and I-" "Steve, shut up and help me up, I'm stunned not dead" he helped you to your feet and though you would have a large ugly bruise by morning you fought to the end.

Tony Stark

    You knew he hadn't meant to fall into you in his suit, you knew it was an accident and that you were fine. Albeit very sore and bruised but you were fine otherwise. You were helping Tony perfect another design when he had fallen from about thirty feet up onto you, sending you into a crumpled unconscious heap on the floor underneath him and the suit. You woke up to find Tony pulling at his hair and pacing behind Bruce who was talking to you but you couldn't understand him at first but then everything came into better, clearer focus. You heard him talking and asking questions "I'm fine, help me up" when Tony heard you groan he rushed over to you "I am so sorry, is there anything I can get you to make it better" he asked holding you in his arms "anything I can do?" you laughed and pushed away from him still slightly sore "yes, shut up and kiss me" Bruce took that as his cue to leave and slipped out. You smiled softly "I am fine Stark, go back to working on your suits I'm heading up stairs to lay down" you held your side as you limped to the elevator. You were stiff but you would be just fine.

Bruce Banner

    Bruce had always been careful around you, always afraid he was going to really hurt you one day and he did but not on purpose. You were talking to Tony when you walked into the lab straight into Bruce who was holding chemicals that spilled all over you and started to burn through your clothes which you had to discard. Standing in the decontamination chamber, in your underwear and bra with Tony eyeing you was not something you wanted to happen but accidents do and you already forgave Bruce who couldn't stop apologizing even though it was your fault. "Bruce, sweetie can you get mesomething to wear?" he nodded unable to say anything or even look you in the eye "here" he handed you a pair of spare lab scrubs that sat in back in case of emergencies. You watched him beat himself up over it before grabbing his face and making him look you in the eyes "Bruce, I am going to say this once and then this accident is in the past. Understand?" you said firmly and he nodded in your hand and you slipped them around his neck and smiled "It was an accident, it was my fault and it is all over with and I am alright" you felt him tense up but nod leaving it as just an accident.

Thor Odinson

    Thor always tried to be cautious around you, always making sure he knew where you were before using Mjolnir. It was just an accident but man did it hurt and it sure did knock the wind right out of you. You clutched your aching stomach when you heard the booming voice over you and opened your eyes to see a worried Thor standing above you in a panic. "Thor?" before you could say anything more he pulled you up into a hug whispering in your ear "forgive me, I did not know you would be coming around the corner. I thought it was going to be another ene-" you hushed him with a firm kiss "hush you big oaf, I am fine it only knocked the wind out of me" you gave him a goofy grin "I am tougher than that" he nodded picking up the hammer that sat next to you. He gave you one last look before taking flight and saving Asgard once more.

Loki Laufeyson

    It wouldn't be the first time Loki accidentally hurt you somehow, a few times he used his staff to mind control you and would have to hit you over the head to fix it. He always felt bad, telling you he didn't mean to and you would believe him and ignore the incident most of the time turning it around and doing the same to him. Today he accidentally hit you with his chamber door, you stepped up to knock on it about the same time as it swung open and, SMACK! right in the nose causing it to snap and begin to bleed. Loki was forever sorry about what had happened. You sat with him in his room having your face cleaned and nose re-positioned "I am so terribly sorry" he mumbled when he noticed the swelling around your nose "it's fine, only an accident this time after all" you winked and chuckled but didn't find it amusing at all. He made it up to you though by bringing you one of your favorite flowers to you from the gardens where you first spent time together.

Clint Barton

     Clint always, no matter how small the injury was, over-reacted to it. You had a paper cut once and he insisted you go to Bruce about it and you could only laugh and roll your eyes at his overprotective nature. You knew he hadn't mean to whack you in the head with the butt of his bow, it was your fault for sneaking up on him while he trained. In your defense though you only wanted to have a little fun with him and it didn't turn out so well. You rubbed your now throbbing head, "what on earth did you sneak up on my for?!" he scolded you "I only wanted to have some fun" you mumbled looking away in tears and he immediately felt bad for yelling like that. He was only worried so he took you in his arms and laughed "next time, don't sneak up on a training assassin" you nodded already feeling the lump form on your head.

James "Bucky" Barnes

     Bucky always had a hard time when it came to controlling his reactions to his awful nightmares. You felt bad for him but you also knew that you would never leave him because of it, in fact it made you stay because it worried you so much. You were sitting next to him reading while he slept peacefully at first but then the twitching began and you knew what was coming. You placed your book on the table and grabbed his arms "Bucky? Bucky, you need to wake up" he calmly talked to him hoping he would wake up before it got too bad. "Bucky?" you shook him and his eyes flickered wildly under his closed lids and it was getting harder to hold him steady. His metal hand shot forward and latched onto your throat and the other held your hands still "B-Bucky" you chocked out in desperate attempts to wake him before he killed you. You were loosing consciousness fast but didn't give up "Bucky!" you coughed out before blacking out and going limp in his arms about the same time as he snapped awake. He had never been so afraid in his life when he woke up to your limp body on his "no.  . .NO! please wake up" he touched your cheek "p-please" his sobs made your face twitch some and his eyes lit up "B-Bucks?" you cracked open your eyes to see that he had been crying. On instinct you placed a hand on his cheek "you didn't mean to" he could only lean into your touch, he was so very sorry for what he had done.

Sam Wilson

    You didn't train much, mostly spending time in the gym just to watch Sam or talk with him while he exercised but he had somehow convinced you to start training with him and you knew it wouldn't end well. It wasn't like you didn't appreciate the attempts he made to make you feel included and ease some of his own fear for you when he was away. "I don't think is going to go well, Sam." You said standing in front of the punching bag he was using. "I'll be right here, you'll be fine! Besides, I'm a great teacher, here let me wrap your hands for you." You watched as he wrapped up your hands and helped you learn how to stand and throw a few punches before trying them on the bag. "Are you sure?" You were still hesitant. You were fine with air-punching and simple things like that but as soon as you thought about actually fighting your nerves got the better of you. "Remember, just how we practiced." You nodded taking a few deep breaths while looking at the bag in front of you. Left, right, right and when you took the last left punch you did not have a stand to back the swing, and when it connected a crack was heard. For a moment the adrenaline in your system numbed you to the pain of the injury but it didn't stop Sam from grabbing the bag to keep it from hitting you as you stood in stunned silence. Once your brain processed what had happened you held your wrist tight and started to tear up. The pain began to radiate down your arm and throb in your fingers. "Come on, Shhh, it's going to be alright I'll get you to the doctor and they'll have a look at it. I'm so sorry, I should have kept it to the simple stuff." You were still in pain but managed a tight-lipped smile. "It was an accident, I don't blame you." By the end of the night, you found out that you had a cracked bone in your wrist and spent the rest of the night being spoiled by Sam.