What he likes about you and What you like about him

Steve Rogers

He loves your eyes, they show him everything you're thinking. He loves the way they sparkle in the sunlight, the way they always seem to show your interest in everything you do. He sees his life in your eyes and just getting you to glance at him makes him smile.

You love his smile, the way his eyes shine and his happiness shows with the smile. You lose yourself in his smile, there is nothing better for you than a chance to make him grin. You always try to make him laugh, no matter what goofy thing you have to do you will do it just to see that perfect smile.

Tony Stark

He loves the way you walk, there is something about the way your hips sway that keeps his eyes glued to your figure. He wouldn't dare miss a chance to see you walk to or away from him, just to see that sway. He always makes time for that quick, well not so quick, moment.

You loves his personality when you two are alone, it's the most cliche thing to love about a person but it's true for you. His intelligence, sense of humour, and the way his face changes when he tries to act cocky makes your heart flutter.

Bruce Banner

He loves your dimples, they only show up when you laugh or have a huge smile on your face. He loves making you smile, making you laugh and getting to see those rare dimples. You're smile makes his heart flutter and mind race.

You love his hair and his small grins, the smiles are rare so you cherish them when you see them. You love to run your fingers through his hair and feel the soft feathery locks. They are the perfect shade of brown and match his eyes and, for you, make his small grins even more adorable.

Thor Odinson

He loves your legs, the way they move when you walk and how they keep him entranced. He loves to run his hands along them, feeling the smooth skin makes him shiver every time.

His eyes, those baby blue eyes make you melt when you look into them. They make you heart race and mind clouded, you have never seen a pair of eyes that can display such a wide array of emotions and still keep you trapped in them. He could be angry and you could still find nothing but adoration for his beautiful eyes.

Loki Laufeyson

He loves your hair, the way it drapes over your shoulder or lines your face just right. He loves watching it blow around in the wind or when you run your hands through it, he always says it makes you more than perfect in his eyes.

His smirk, not a smile and not a grin but a smirk. There is something in that smirk that is dangerous but fun, it always makes you want to kiss him. You can never have a coherent thought with him smirking at you.

Clint Barton

He loves your eyes, your perfect eyes. He always gets lost in the way they make quick glances at him throughout the day or when you watch him working. He can never shake the feelings of excitement running through his core when you look at him with the mischievous grin reaching your eyes and lighting them up in a special way that leaves him shaken. There is no better moment for him than looking in your eyes after sharing a kiss.

You love his arms, they are the definition of perfect to you. You love to watch him work because his arms tense just right you could swoon at just the thought. You love the way he holds you and how his arms feel like a protective barrier between you and the world.

James "Bucky" Barnes

He loves your smile because despite having been through all that he has it still stays with him. It was the only thing that kept him going even though he couldn't remember you, he remembered that smile and he knew he had to find the one with the same smile. Meeting up with you after all that time and seeing you smile at him, it made him remember why he fell in love with you those many years ago.

You love his charming personality, you remember everything about him back then and nothing changed about him in your eyes. You still saw the same charming man you did when you first met and every time he says something polite to you, you can see that side of him showing and you smile. You fell in love with his charm way back when and it still makes you weak in the knees.