If They Had Met You Homeless

Steve Rogers

    Steve would have taken you in, he is a sweet man with a heart of gold and wants to help just as many people as he can. He's selfless but that's also what gets him in trouble a lot of the time but he means well. Steve will do anything in his power to help you even if you reject that help, which you would have. He'd get into a hell of an arguing match with anyone who gave him lip for helping a homeless person but in his mind, he did the right thing and that's all that matters.

Tony Stark

    To get Tony out of his 'I'm better than thou' attitude you'd need to be something very special. He's passed by his fair share of the homeless and the beggars but you were someone that stood out to him. In his words, 'a pretty girl like you shouldn't be out here' and so he changed that and brought you to the Tower. It wasn't something he did but for you, he'd do anything even if it meant hearing Natasha threaten him because of it.

Bruce Banner

   Bruce is a nice man but he's not the type to spend much time outdoors but the other guy spends quite a bit of time out there and it was the big green fella that found you. You didn't stand a chance between the hunger and his strength so you allowed the large beast to take you to wherever it was he was taking you. You passed out along the way. Waking up to the sight of a destroyed building, a splitting headache, and a frantic man pacing wasn't something that happened often but that man changed your life from that day forwards.

Thor Odinson

    Thor wasn't very aware of the homeless until his mother explained it to him and he made sure to help anyone in that situation he saw, including you. You had great respect for the young prince but you never could have imagined he'd be willing to help you as he had. He visited you every morning and every night until the day he became ruler of Asgard and it was then that he decided he'd bring you to his home. Your like was never the same afterward.

Loki Laufeyson

   Anyone or anything that Loki considered below him received absolutely no acknowledgment from him. Except you. You weren't sure whether to be proud or worried but you accept the kindness. He spoke with you often but never told you who he was or why he was giving you his affection but you were grateful. No sooner than the two of you began speaking did he offer you a place to stay and it was then you realized how much you cared about him and who this man was and you'd never forget what he's done for you.

Clint Barton

   Clint is an assassin and as one he spends a lot of his time behind the scenes getting things done while no one is the wiser. He came across you on a mission and from then on offered you some company. Every few weeks he visited and even though it wasn't very often you were still grateful for even the one visit. After a year of his visits, he offered you a place in the Stark Tower and you couldn't refuse him and took the chance and ended up falling further in love with the archer assassin.

James "Bucky" Barnes

    Bucky was a nice person even though he wasn't acclimated to the new times and changes. He had passed many homeless men and women alike but never bothered to acknowledge any of them. He was still getting used to everything himself so there wasn't much he could do for anyone else. That was until he noticed your pretty face sleeping against the wall of a restaurant and he knew he had to do something. He offered you company at first and with each moment you spent with one another the more you both look forward to the interaction and before either of you realized it you had found your home with Bucky.

Sam Wilson

   He absolutely would have helped you. Whether it was food, shelter, or even helping you get a job and have a place to stay so you could he would have done so. Sam offered help to anyone who needed it because that's the type of man he is and so when he saw you he helped you. He didn't ask why you were out there simply asked if you need help and with a nod he offered it. His selfless help gave you hope where you had none and you would be grateful for that for as long as you lived. Your life was never the same afterward.