Something You do That Takes His Breath Away

Steve Rogers

          Whenever you place your hand on his chest, whether he has a shirt on or not it always takes his breath away. It makes his heart race and a smile appear, in no time he's covering you in soft kisses. There is no one who can make him feel the way you do.

Tony Stark

         If there is one thing that gets to Tony it is when you bite your lip, he loves it and when you do it while looking at him it takes his breath. He loves the way it makes you look adorably shy and cute as well as incredibly irresistible. Each time you bite you lip it makes him want to kiss you, which he has done in the middle of many meetings.

Bruce Banner

       Something about your hands in his hair takes his breath away, it could be that you are so gentle and calm or that you look so content doing so but he loves it. He often asks you to run your fingers through his hair whenever he can't sleep or his anxiety becomes too much for him. He has always been so afraid of being close to people but he can't resist your friendliness, your kindness and your worry for everyone but yourself.

Thor Odinson

     The one thing that takes this Gods breath away is that smile you have on your face whenever you seem him after he's been away for any amount of time. There is nothing quite like the way your smile lights up the room and brings new energy to him. Whenever he sees you after such extended amounts of time he always asks to see your smile and ask how you've been.

Loki Laufeyson

     Loki likes all of the attention to be on him and after so much time having it all on Thor with him as a background character it's no wonder why he enjoys your focus to be completely on him. The one thing to take his breath away is to focus completely on him with one hand tracing his jawline and neck with a small smile on your face.

Clint Barton

     Clint loves to joke around and tease but when it comes down to it he is quite a lover and only a fighter when he has to be. He's always around people but whenever you talk with him like he is the only person in the room, with your eyes so into the conversation it takes his breath away. The thought that you are all his and you are so focused on him makes his heart flutter.

James "Bucky" Barnes

       Bucky has a love hate relationship with his left arm, it has saved him but always taken from him and so he has a certain amount of resentment towards the metal limb. The first time he let you physically touch his arm he was absolutely terrified that you would find it disgusting. You gently moved your hand across his strong shoulder until you hand met metal and the moment you did not flinch away in fear it took his breath away. He was rendered happily speechless but only you cane touch his arm like this, it's an intimate moment each time, where he lets everything down just for you.

Sam Wilson

      Sam is a very friendly and funny man, always teasing people and always being the fun one to be around. When he's alone it can be quite different, he gets to be very quiet and turns into a reserved and nervous man but you are always there for him. The one thing you do whenever he doubts himself is take his face with one hand and look into his dark brown eyes and kiss him. The kiss is usually very short but it's the look beforehand that always takes his breath, it's a look of complete infatuation. A look of someone completely in love.