Favorite Type of Hug

Steve Rogers

Yours are tight hugs, where you feel like nothing can separate the two of you. It's always pleasant and always makes you smile.

His are always the hugs where he lifts you slightly, ones where he's come home from a mission and you're too excited and have to jump into his arms. He loves them.

Tony Stark

You love simple reassuring hugs, ones that make you feel better when you've had a bad day. There's just nothing like getting a hug like that from Tony because they can be sort of rare.

His are the tight hugs because he can be insecure and your hugs make him feel better. They make him feel loved and needed.

Bruce Banner

Your favorite hugs from Bruce are the ones you sneak in, ones he isn't expecting. You love the surprised face he makes and the smile afterward, they're your absolute favorite.

His are the ones when he needs one when he feels so low that no one wants him around. Those hugs are the ones that make him feel the happiest because it makes him feel less like the monster he feels like inside.

Thor Odinson

His bear hugs are your favorite type of hug because his arms engulf you and you feel surrounded by love. You tease him sometimes just to steal a bear hug from him because you simply cannot hold back a smile when he does it.

His favorite hug from you would be the random ones you like to give, the ones out of nowhere that surprise him. Those make him smile.

Loki Laufeyson

Loki doesn't give affectionate hugs very often but when he does they are your favorite ones, the ones where he just hugs you because he can and he finally doesn't care who may be watching. His affectionate, carefree hugs cannot be beaten.

Loki's favorite hugs? Well, he doesn't have one specific hug type he likes from you because they all make him happy. He loves to know you're still his and any sign of affection makes him happy. From a smile to a hug he doesn't mind.

Clint Barton

Any hug from Clint is a hug worth getting, he gives some of the best gentle hugs you've ever had. Whenever you need one he's always there to offer you a hug to make whatever's bothering you better. IT always works.

Clint likes when you hug him when he's trying to train because it means you're watching and he can show off. He always pretends to be mad but he isn't and you know it.

James "Bucky" Barnes

Your favorite hugs from Buck happen when you least expect it. When you make breakfast or are folding clothes he'll pop up and give you a warm hug from behind, you love them.

His favorites are on the days when he doesn't want anyone around when he doesn't want anyone near him for any reason and you stay closer to him for that reason. You give him little hugs here and there to reassure him and prove to him that you're going to stick around whether he likes it or not.

Sam Wilson

You love his bear hugs, yes, but there is something so tender about how he hugs you from behind that makes your heart flutter and a smile come to your face. You love those hugs the most because it's always when you're distracted and need them most.

His favorite types of hugs are the ones where you place your arms around his middle and hide your face in his chest. He can feel your breath and your arms at the same time and it makes him happier than he'd ever admitted to.