When They Tease You

Steve Rogers

Steve loves to tease you but he isn't mean about it, when he does it's usually playfully and you two almost always laugh about it. He loves the way your nose scrunches up and you pout but aren't able to hold the face long because you end up giggling with him. These little moments almost always end with a cuddle session and a movie.
Tony Stark

To be honest Tony can be a bit brutal when is comes to teasing people and you are no exception. He loves to do it though and you've learned that he doesn't mean anything by it and you normally punch his arm or ignore him. He was so mean once you cried but he felt so bad about it that he bought you some flowers and apologized a million times.

Bruce Banner

He would never tease you while you two were in public, er, well in the lab because he doesn't want to embarrass you. He loves how flustered you get when he does though, you stutter and stumble over your words in the cutest way and he just can't resist hugging you. He makes sure that Tony is never around or listening in so you guys wont have to hear about it later.

Thor Odinson

Thor is a lovable man but boy does he like to tease you at any chance he gets, he likes to play the occasional prank on your or just make fun of your size differences. He is never truly serious and you know this so you take it in stride, usually laughing with him by the end of the day. He loves you so he would never be mean when he teases you because he doesn't want to see you cry.

Loki Laufeyson

He is a brutal teaser, he says things that really cut to the core but he doesn't mean them when he says them to you and you have learned this. You HATE it but you don't really acknowledge his mutterings anymore. He does have the occasional cute or funny tease where he jokes with you and you two share a laugh but generally he doesn't do nice.

Clint Barton

Clint is a huge jokester and loves to tease you and he is quite good at it too. He says it's because of the way your face gets all contorted in anger and frustration that makes it so much fun. He loves you though and would never be mean when he teases you because he doesn't want to make you cry or anything like that. Tony loves to hang these little moments over your head and you hate him for doing so.

James "Bucky" Barnes

Bucky's a sweet man through and through and despite being brainwashed and turned assassin he still has that forties mentality deep down so he doesn't like to tease you. He's seen Tony do it and says the faces you make are strangely adorable but he'd never be mean enough to tease you like that. You love that about him because you have had far too many tease you in your lifetime, you don't need to add him to the list.