You're Embarrassed/Pranked

Steve Rogers

    It wasn't hard to embarrass either of you, Tony did it on a regular basis just to get a rise out of the two of you and it would usually work; ending with you screaming at Tony and threatening to take his booze and hide them. It was the end of a very long day and you were in the Stark tower, in your room and your bathroom, getting ready to just get some rest. That's all you wanted after being teased and worked like a mule for the good part of the day so when you came out to find all of your clothing gone and a note stating; you gotta find them~ You just about became she-hulk with how mad you were. You wrapped the towel firmly around your body and stalked through the tower ignoring anyone and everyone, your target was Tony and you were going to find him and possibly kill him. You were searching for him, still in a towel when a figure was shoved into your right side from a doorway and you both went to the ground. You glanced up and noticed two things, 1. Your towel was now in a heap next to you and 2. Steve was holding himself up above you. You heard the familiar laughter of a certain billionaire but you were too embarrassed at this point to notice, you both scrambled away and you covered yourself with the towel again. You couldn't look up at Steve, you couldn't meet his eyes, it wasn't like you would meet disappointment but the same amount of embarrassment and it would only make it worse. You did manage to slug Tony in the nose before taking your clothing back and rushing back to you room. You were curled up, crying into your pillow because of everything that had happened today; it was just way too much to handle. You sniffled upon hearing a knock on your door, "it's unlocked" you managed to mutter "Princess?" he pulled you into his chest and you continued to sob. He didn't ask you why because he knew what the answer was and boy was he going to tear into Tony the next chance he got. Your cries quieted down because you had fallen asleep, he managed to move you both into a more comfortable position before eventually falling asleep himself.

Tony Stark

      You were easily embarrassed unlike Tony, you were rather reserved so it didn't take much to tease or pick on you. You had even been embarrassed when he started talking about catching someone else getting changed, he was so nonchalant about everything! You were happily humming while you looked for some close to change into and get comfortable after a long days worth of paperwork. You were in your work clothes simply looking for something else in your closet, it wasn't like you had just showered or anything; you did that this morning. You finally found what you were looking for and let out a small "ah-ha!" you were dancing around your room carelessly as you changed before you heard a wolf-whistle and everything stopped, time froze. You didn't want to turn around so you quickly pulled your shirt over your head and finally turned to face the familiar brown eyes and smirking face "I didn't know you could dance like that!" his eyebrows wiggled suggestively and your face on instinct turned a bright red. You were at a lose for words as you proceeded to shove him from the room and shut the door hard in his face "open up, Sweet Cheeks!~" he sang still standing at the door at you had now locked "haven't you embarrassed me enough for one day, Wannabe?" you growled through the door. You heard him chuckle "but I love the cute look on your face when you get all flustered" he said through the door "open up, please" he begged "no, now go away and maybe I will later" you huffed flopping onto your bed. You had completely forgotten about what had happened until you heard a knock on your bedroom door, "can I come in now? I wanna apologize" you raised a suspicious eyebrow and wore a skeptical scowl when you opened the door for the brunette. You let him in and sat back where you were previously "so?" you mused leaning back into your pillow "gonna apologize or mock me more" you closed your eyes for a moment before opening them and seeing Tony sit with you "I really am sorry" he gave you a small, irresistible grin and you let out a sigh of defeat "fine!" you said dramatically before giving him a forgiving peck on the cheek.