Who Had a Crush On You When You Were Single

Steve Rogers

Tony, he quite likes you're down to earth personality and sweet disposition. You are very kind but you have a smart-mouth which he likes about you. If only he had been quicker about asking you out before Capsicle snagged you up.

Tony Stark

Clint, he loves your attitude and funny personality. He enjoys teasing you as much as you enjoy picking on him, he wishes sometimes that he had asked you out before Tony but seeing the two of you together makes him regret it every time.

Bruce Banner

Steve, he loves your hard-working and calm attitude. He loves talking with you and while most of the things you talk about often go over his head you're happy and so is he. He can get rather jealous of Bruce sometimes as well.

Thor Odinson

Loki loves how interested you are in learning and how hard-working a smart you are. He loves that you have a smart reply to everything he says and has to have the last say in every conversation. He is also rather impressed with your magical abilities as well as your ability to put up with, let alone like, his brother.

Loki Laufeyson

Thor adores your ability to fight and your funny quick to remark on everything personality. He just can't seem to figure out how you came to like his brother so much when the two of you are so very different. He does everything he can to help you whenever he's around though, and if that is all he can do then he will gladly do them for you.

Clint Barton

Bruce found your stories and ability to bring them to life as you tell them wonderfully fascinating and you're cute face makes that even better. He loves to listen to you talk but even more so when you smile and laugh, he loves you that happiness and is quite jealous of Clint.

James "Bucky" Barnes

Sam hates Bucky just as much as Bucky hates him but the thing that keeps them near one another is work and you. Sam tries very often to convince you that he is a better man to which you always deny but it was always worth a try. He does love your attitude and your sassy behavior, it's what drew him in from the beginning and has had him hooked since.

Sam Wilson

Bucky HATES Sam and he will happily tell him that each and every time they meet but you are another story. He loves that you two understand each other in a way Sam wouldn't. He confides in you about as much as you do with him and that made it very easy for him to develop feelings for you but he has never and would never break up a happy home.