■A Girl With A Million Of Stories

Author: messylinium
Parts: 41
Reads: 6.94k
Status: Completed
Genre: Teenfiction

94kStatus: CompletedGenre: Teenfiction

BLURB

- Maureen Mariano, wanted to be completely happy though she's contented of what she have. Sometimes she's longing to someone pero ang pangpapangap ay hindi na bago sa kanya.

She felt loved by her step-mom but felt worse in her step-dad. Lahat ng tao ay may pag-uugali na hindi gusto ng karamihan ang Maureen ridge those all attitude.

She's a liar.
A good actress.
Impakta.
Assumera.
Bobo.
Tanga.
Judgemental.
Makapal ang mukha.
Feeling habulin ng lalake.

But behind of those attitude a guy fell to her beauty. Si Chandler Geller, the only man who sees the real her, the only man who sees her worth as a woman.

The typical cold yet a warm guy.
The typical playboy yet there's a hidden good in the inside.
The typical boy who girls dreamed and chased of.

Their story isn't new.
The setting aren't memorable.
And the characters were easy to forget.
Will these teen hearts stand as one?
Will the typical guy can stand a lady whose prentendous, manipulator, and simply stupid?

"I'm not the princess in this story but a  witch whose trying hard to be saved by a prince" - Maureen Mariano.

"Call me arrogant, but there's no line into this world that I won't cross for you" - Chandler Sebastian Geller.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1

- "Assignment, for the next meeting everyone will present a historic person, historic place, things, or anything that is connected to our subject. Okay, class dismissed."

"Asan ba yung room ko rito?" Kanina pa ako paikot-ikot sa school nato at kanina pa din sumasakit paa ko. Ugh.

Bakit ba kasi ang friendly ng mga stupidents sa paaralang ito. Tsk.

Ang sarap pang pangsampalin ang mga colouring na mukha. Pagkapasok ko pa lang akala ko amusement park ang napasikan ko, na napakaraming Clown.

----------

May ganun pala? Pwede ba iyun? Psh.

"Nasa fourth floor yung room mo may Piety doon. Sure ka na nun hahaha I'm Ella by the way what's your name?" Ngumiti naman ako sa kanya at inabot yung kamay niya.

"I'm Maureen, salamat ha but diba may code white ako why are you still helping me?" She smiled.

"Not all here takes that kind of kabaduyan talagang yung iba papansin lang. I'll go ahead see you when I see you Maureen." She waved before turning her back at me.

"Thank you again Ella and it really nice meeting you," I smiled.

You can never know who will help you unless you see it through and through.

☆-☆-☆-☆

Want to find out how Chandler fall in love in Maureen? Well, follow messylinium now and then read the story. Enjoy! ^_^❤❤