■LANAYA: The Hidden Princess

Author: BaiMalaya
Parts: 15
Reads: 537
Status: On-going
Genre: Historical Fiction

BLURB- The Armed Forces of Southeast Asia has a new top-secret mission to investigate an alarming incident in Las Islas Filipinas

BLURB
- The Armed Forces of Southeast Asia has a new top-secret mission to investigate an alarming incident in Las Islas Filipinas. The King of the country, himself, seek the organization's help to resolve the case immediately without harming more citizens of the country.

Las Islas Filipinas is a prosperous and wealthy country located in the Southeast Asia-known for being rich in spices, natural resources and minerals. Its current governing system is based on the country's cultural and historical adaptation on the pre-colonial and colonial era. The government is composed of polities or what they call "barangays" headed by a "Datu" and each Kingdom City is headed by a "Rajah" or the Chief Datu.

One of their promising Rajahs has been kidnapped without any trace. It's been days since the incident but there is no progress within the case. Desperate and hopeless with justice, King Carlos, the King of Las Islas Filipinas, seek the help of AFSA to take over the case. The missing Rajah came from the elite family of "de Natividads". He's also the direct descendant and eldest son of King Carlos. However, during the investigation, they've discovered that Rajah Kratos and his late wife, Dayang Athena, kept their daughter hidden from the public due to political threats. There were no records found about the said child just an old baby photo with her birthday written at the back of it. Furious about the case-- AFSA is, now, on the move to search for the missing Rajah and the hidden princess, Lanaya.

To make the investigation progress faster-- AFSA took the chance to use the top Bachelors of the country, who also have outstanding records during their military training, to help on the investigation. Unknowingly, they're already looking for her but, for another reason & knows nothing bout her. Both teams didn't know that, coincidentally, they're looking for the same person.

Working on together, will they finally unveil the untold story of the hidden princess of Las Islas Filipinas?

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- "Night, pare, ano na naman yan? What did you get yourself into?" Napalingon ako sa biglang nagsalita.

Tss. Bakit ba nandito na naman 'to?

"Vince. Ikaw na naman?" Inis kong sabi.

"3 days din tayong 'di nagkita no!" Natatawa nyang sabi.

Naglakad naman sya palapit sa kinauupuan ko habang pangisi-ngisi.

"Namiss mo ko, tanga. Aminin mo." Biro

pa nya sabay upo sa kabilang silya.

Sinamaan ko lang sya ng tingin. "Bakla talaga. Tsk!" Bulong ko na napapa-iling pa.

_________

"Naka... ano bang tawag don? Yung parang belo? Yung gamit ng mga muslim? Ah basta ganon. Mata nya lang nakita ko. Tsaka boses nya lang alam ko. Pumitas sya jan sa halaman na yan tas binasa nya ng konti. Pinukpok nya ng bato tas isinama sa pagbenda sa sugat ko. Baka daw may lason yung pana. Nagsorry and nagpasalamat pa sya tas di ko na alam. Medyo gulat pa ko sa nangyari kaya tinanguan ko lang sya. Hinabol ko kaso di ko alam pano sya nakaalis dito sa bahay eh puno ng gwardiya jan sa labas."

"Wooh! Teka, teka. So di mo inabutan?" Umiling ako. "So... di din sya harmful????" Tumango ako.

_______

Napatingin sya bigla sakin sa gulat at napangiti.

"Naiintindihan ko po, General. Sasabihan po kita agad pag nakapagset na po ako ng appointment kay Vince. Will set an appointment ASAP." Nginitian at tinanguan ko sya. Nagsalute ito at nagsalute din ako pabalik, pagkatapos ay nagmamadali na syang lumabas sa meeting room na nakangiti pa rin.

Sa wakas... pagkatapos ng 3 taong nakatengga lang sa opisina, makakabalik na ko sa trabahong pinakagusto ko.

Prinsesa Lanaya, makikita rin kita.

☆-☆-☆-☆
Can they really unveil the truth about the hidden princess of Las Islas Filipinas? Find out in the story of BaiMalaya . Enjoy reading. 🌼🌼🌼