■Eizengard Online: OVERRIDE (Book 1 of EGO Trilogy)

Author: Rock_Serenade
Parts: 51
Reads: 10.5k
Status: On-going
Genre: Fantasy

BLURB- A game which can break through the line between the real world and cyberspace, the successful Virtual Reality MMORPG - Eizengard Online (EGO) - continues to dominate the world of gaming for years

BLURB
- A game which can break through the line between the real world and cyberspace, the successful Virtual Reality MMORPG - Eizengard Online (EGO) - continues to dominate the world of gaming for years.

Following the release of EGO five years ago, its fourth expansion update - Gaia Expansion - marked the dawn of a new era which changed the course of event when thousands of players unknowingly transported inside the game's world, donning their real bodies instead of their in-game avatars.

One of them is a mysterious gamer behind the in-game name, Azra - an unlikely newbie player, yet harbors keen knowledge about the game, and a she-player, Amethyst which he had crossed path with and eventually bacoming his ally.

As they go forth through myriad quests and endless conflicts, they met band of allies which helped them transcend the Realms of Eizengard, seeking for answers and struggling to survive the perils which plague their new reality, despite having little discernment of what is actually happening.

Drawing near on unfolding the truth, Azra and Amethyst, along with the whole party must face a deterioration more vile than what they have anticipated a conspiracy that intends to override the reality itself.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- Ikinurap ko ang mga mata ko nang ilang beses para sanayin ang mga 'yon sa bagong tanawing nakapaligid sa 'kin. Wala na ako sa loob nang kwarto ko. Wala na ang mga gamit ko. Ang kama, study table, pati na ang computer set.

Napalitan na 'yon nang luntiang kapaligiran. Isang malawak na lupaing hitik sa luntiang damo. Sa gitna nang lugar ay ang dambuhala at mistulang nagyayabang sa taas na punong dito ko lang sa lugar na 'to nakita.

Ang Elderwood.

_______

Necromancer is a combat support. They aid their teammates by applying debuffs on the enemies that affect their fighting skills, lowering their stats, and even damaging the enemy.

Debuff: Plague applies slow effect on the enemy by making them exhausted as well as poisoning them, dealing damage over time.

The spell's duration lasts only a few seconds. Kaya kinailangan kong tapusin na agad ang lobo habang may pagkakataon pa. Sunud-sunod akong nagpaulan ng basic attacks, dagdagan pa ng poison debuff kaya't mabilis na naubos ang buhay ng halimaw. Naglaho ito habang naiwan naman ang gold coins at item drops nito na awtomatikong napunta sa inventory na nasa dashboard ko.

_________

Log-out button na lang ang naiisip kong daan para makalabas. Pero ngayong wala na ito, ibig bang sabihin, hindi na kami makakalabas dito kahit kailan?

Heck! Sigurado akong may iba pang paraan para makaalis dito bukod sa paglog-out. At 'yon ang kailangan kong alamin.

Pero sa ngayon, kailangan ko munang gawin ang dapat gawin. Dominate the game like what I always did, step up onto the pinnacle and breakthrough!

☆-☆-☆-☆
Are you fond of games? Maybe this story is for you. Follow Rock_Serenade now and read the book. Enjoy! 🌼