■Seven Days of Rachel Hallen

Author: JustArt7
Parts: 41
Reads: 437
Status: Completed
Genre: Teen Fiction

BLURB- After moving to Dallas with his mother, Jessie goes to a new high school and meets a girl named Rachel who has been a victim of bullying from three girls named Haley, Jane and Stephanie and tries to kill herself with pills, Rachel has been ...

BLURB
- After moving to Dallas with his mother, Jessie goes to a new high school and meets a girl named Rachel who has been a victim of bullying from three girls named Haley, Jane and Stephanie and tries to kill herself with pills, Rachel has been a victim of something else that Jessie does not know about, there are things about Rachel and Haley that Jessie is yet to find out about.

MONDAY - DAY 1 PAGE 1
- Jessie is woken up by his alarm clock feeling nervous as the thought of him going to a new school flows through his mind "It's the first day of high school and I'm just not ready to go through it" said Jessie, knowing that there is no way to escape going to a new school Jessie gets out of his bed and walks over to his closet and opened it, he took out a hanger with a light green pullover hoodie that had a white and black jersey under it, Jessie took the jersey and puts on then he took the pullover hoodie and put it over his head and pulled it down to his waist.

Jessie continued to search his closet for pants and comes across black jeans and puts it on, "And now for shoes" Jessie looked under his bed to find a pair of light green low tops and puts it on then he stood in front of his mirror looking at how he looks "This is the first time I've actually put effort into how I look" Jessie said to himself with a weak smile plastered on his face.

☆-☆-☆-☆
Curious about the story? Follow JustArt7 now and read the book. Enjoy!!! 🌼🌼🌼