■I Kill Because I Care

Author: Jessicalangpo
Parts: 31
Reads: 2.38k
Status: Completed
Genre: Romance

38kStatus: CompletedGenre: Romance

BLURB

- Meet Lizette Lacañienta, a mercy killer. She kills because she cares. She was asked to work for a patient. But apparently, instead of killing him, she started loving him.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1

- I heard a lots of knock in my office door. In the kind of her knocks I know that she is mad. Why she? Because the one that is knocking the door so hard and loud is Dra. Chryssel my close friend, and I'm not wrong, she entered my office and locked the door, I know she is mad at me.

"The hell are you doing Lizette! I said stop doing what you are doing," padabog niyang sinabi.

"Relax Chryssel, I didn't do anything," I calmly said.

"Nothing? You just killed your patients again! Damn it!" Halatang galit na galit na siya dahil namumula na ang mapuputi niyang mukha. "---why don't you just help them in a proper way?"

"You are a doctor too Chryssel, alam mong habang tumatagal silang buhay ay mas lalo silang nahihirapan," I said trying to hide my annoyance.

"But there's treatments and surgeries!"

"Does that treatments helps? They just became weaker. I need to do that for their sake!"

---------------

"Nice meeting you po, Mr. Piemonte."

"Nice meeting you too, you really have an angelic face. Bagay kayo ng anak ko."

"Ay, thank you po." I fake a smile on him. Buti na lang at inalis na niya ang tingin niya sa akin at nakipag-usap na kay Dad. Inabala ko na lang ang aking sarili sa paglibot ng napakalaking kwarto na ito.

"Hmn, sorry to disturb your eye tour but I just want you to know that me and my family will go for now. We will be flying back to Italy so we better go now. Take care of my son alright? Be patient to him you know he's hard headed sometimes." Paalam naman nila. Sumabay na rin sa paglabas si Dad. Sabi niya ay magkikita rin naman kami. Out of curiousity ay lumapit ako sa kama ng pasyente kong may dextrose pala. I wanted to see his face. Nagkataon naman na napatagilid siya sa side ko kaya nakita ko ang pagmumukha niya na lubha kong ikinagulat.

☆-☆-☆-☆

Another interesting love story. Want some more of it? Follow Jessicalangpo then read and support the story. Enjoy! ^_^ ❤❤