■Enigma

Author: Aeonjinxx
Parts: 44
Reads: 13.5k
Status: Completed
Genre: Mystery/Thriller

MATURE CONTENT [R18+]

BLURB- Revalaun Gio, a young and troubled novelist, returns to writing after a long hiatus

BLURB
- Revalaun Gio, a young and troubled novelist, returns to writing after a long hiatus. His only intention was to find the story behind a serial killer's last words, but instead he found something else - revolving around sinister happenings and gruesome murders.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- I stared at the building a heavy heart. I was so excited to work here but I never thought I'd be leaving so soon.

Magdelene, a publishing company for emerging aspiring artists, animators and writers in the country. Ang dating pinagta-trabahuhan ko.

Pinagmasdan ko ang mga empleyado na dumadaan sa harap ko. Iba't ibang tao, iba't ibang istorya ng buhay pero isa lamang ang pinaglalaban: ang pangarap nila.

___________

Maihahalintulad ang disenyo nito sa glass globe na nakita ko sa first floor, ang pinagkaiba nga lang ay ang size nito, maliit at mukhang pang decor lang, at walang ni isang ilaw na kumikislap sa globo na 'yon. She pushed something from its stand, and the globe opened in half, revealing a wine bottle and a set of wine glasses inside. Kumuha siya ng dalawang wine glass, at isang bote ng wine. Hindi ko makilala kung ano ang brand dahil hindi ko makita sa dilim.

When she went back on her chair, I watched her pour wine in the glasses. She picked up one of the wine glasses and handed it to me which I politely took from her hand.

________

Ainsley Gonovan. That's strange. She has the same name as the character in Jacqueline Paige's story. If I remember correctly, the story is the Dying Moon. The same one I have right now.

I kept staring at her, until her eyes opened. I caught my breath in my throat when I saw her eyes. They were like limpid pools of sapphire that adorned her exceptionally pale face. Suddenly, I felt her fingers dug into my skin, her grip was strong and tight, and held no intention of letting me go.

☆-☆-☆-☆
Curious about Revalaun Gio? Find out about him in the story of Aeonjinxx . Enjoy!!! 🌼