■Ruby Red - A Story of Love and Romance

Author: dlcroisette
Parts: 50
Reads: 26.9k
Status: Completed
Genre: Romance

BLURB- Ali Stinson is a 24 yr old who has locked her heart away while trying to recover from a cheating husband

BLURB
- Ali Stinson is a 24 yr old who has locked her heart away while trying to recover from a cheating husband. A lavish lifestyle and seemingly endless supply of sexy men to play with are attempts to fill the void of her hollow life. Ali's attempt ti seduce the new pool boy goes awry and sets her on a path of self-discovery that changes her life in ways she never could have predicted, including the potential to find true love.

Sam Freemon has recently arrived in town seeking a fresh start and trying to eek out a living in his new circumstances. A chance encounter with a red-lipped, raven haired beauty at his place of work turns Sam's world upside down and threatens to expose the secret he is desperately trying to hide.

Sometimes you find true love only after you have lost everything else.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- Tired of staring into the crystal-clear aqua water before her, Ali adjusted her sunglasses and caught a glimpse of what had to be a new pool boy. If she wasn't so bored with this resort, she thought he might be worth playing with for a while. She bit her lip with indecision. It was a habit of her's to bite her lip when she couldn't make up her mind about something. A quirk that drove her ex-husband crazy.

In fact, she was getting too good at it. It was becoming too easy. So Ali, turned her latest conquests into games. Each one needing a rule to play by. She watched the pool boy bend down to help a child and admired how his muscles rippled in response to his movements. As he stood up, he turned to face her full-on, revealing not just a six-pack, but the rare eight pack.

Ali stopped biting her lip, her decision was made.

☆-☆-☆-☆

Interested? Follow dlcroisette now and read her stories. It is worth it believe me. ^_^ ❤❤