■Tell No One

Author: RemarkableOne
Parts: 19
Reads: 2.09k
Status: On-going
Genre: Romance

BLURB- Atheena was happy and contented with her present life, as long as she's with her family

BLURB
- Atheena was happy and contented with her present life, as long as she's with her family. When her 18th birthday has come, sobra ang saya na naramdaman niya. Until one night she met Achillis, wherein something "wet" happened.

Sinubok siya ng kapalaran at maging ang pamilya niya, that even her identity was affected and leads heartbreak to Achillis.

Nasaan na kaya si Atheena? Well, no one knows.. until she tells.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- I am here in front of the mirror, waiting for my makeup artist to finish what she's doing in my face when mom, dad and kuya Seb barge in my room.

Kumunot ang noo ko nang mapansing problemado ang mga mukha nila. It looks like we're in trouble.

"Mom? Dad? What's wrong? What's with your faces?" Nagtatakang tanong ko sa kanila.

"Miss? Can you excuse us for a little while? May pag-uusapan lang kami." My mom said, addressing to the makeup artist.

Agad naman itong sumunod sa kanya at lumabas.

________

I am wearing this elegant ball gown with its blue and brown color. Kumikinang ang gown na ito dala ng mga diyamanteng nakakabit, an off-shoulder gown, kitang-kita rin ang cleavage ko. Yung mga joga ko.. nalantad tuloy.

"Gorgeous!" Mom exclaimed from my behind. Ang ganda ko..

I grinned at her and said "Thanks mommy.." then i hug her tight.

"Mom? Magsisimula na ang- woahh.. Atheena? Is that you?" Gulat na tanong ni kuya Seb mula sa pintuan ng room ko.

_________

"Can you.. say it again.. baby?"

His eyes are burning with desire.. ramdam ko ang bigat ng hininga niya. We're inches away from eachother. I flinched when he started drawing circles in my waist through the tip of his fingers. Augh

"I.. want.. to.. taste.. you.. Achillis"

After saying those, naramdaman ko ang mapusok na paghalik niya. Seems like, he was hungry and wanted to taste more of my lips.

I can't help to release my moan while kissing him passionately.

Fuck. I think I'm losing control..

☆-☆-☆-☆
Did Atheena run away? In the midst of conflict? We will find out in the story of RemarkableOne . Enjoy!!! ♡♡♡