■Chase of Sky

Author: POSHFANCIULLA
Parts: 9
Reads: 716
Status: On-going
Genre: Science Fiction

BLURB - What if you found out that you have your other version? Would you believe that Parallel Universe Exist? What if you see someone that really looks like you? Would you say that we're not the only universe out there?

BLURB
- What if you found out that you have your other version? Would you believe that Parallel Universe Exist? What if you see someone that really looks like you? Would you say that we're not the only universe out there?

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- "I'm on my way" I said before getting a sling bag inside the closet.

["My goodness Jai! You're always late! I already told you how important this day for Gwai"]

Viy said on the line.

"I'll be there, okay? Just give me 30 minutes" I shortly said before hanging up the phone.

Dumiretso agad ako sa salamin na nasa loob ng aking walk-in closet upang pasadahan ng tingin ang kabuuan kong suot.

_________

"Mamaya ko na lang ik-kuwento 'pag nandiyan na ako. How are you girls doing?"

["Well.... Viy is mad"] Patricia said on the line at hininaan ang boses, ayaw may makarinig na iba.

["She told us that you never change. Parati ka na lang late sa lahat ng get away nating magbabarkada. You would always say na may inaasikaso ka-"]

I cut her words to defense myself.

________

The next morning ay back to normal na ang lahat. Tanging sa group chat na lang ulit kami nakakapag-usap dahil sa busy schedules ng bawat isa. Solen and I are both studying in DLSU, I am taking Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) while Solen is taking Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (BSIE). Viy is alone in LPU taking Bachelor of Science in Tourism (BS Tourism) while Gwai and Pat are together in ADMU. Before Gwai went to France to study in Sorbonne University, she's taking Bachelor of Arts in Sociology (AB Sociology) while Pat shifted from Bachelor of Science in Biology (BS Biology) to Bachelor of Arts in Communication (AB Communication).

Wala kaming ibang ginawa kundi ang magreview para sa Finals, napagdesisyunan namin na pagkatapos ng week na puro exams 'saka kami magkikita at magliliwaliw.

☆-☆-☆-☆
What would happen if we see our doppelganger? The one who look exactly the same at us? Can you really believe that? Got you interested in the story? Follow POSHFANCIULLA . ENJOY!!! ♡♡♡