■The Wishes We Make

Author: Franda21
Parts: 19
Reads: 3.26k
Status: On-going/On-Hold
Genre: Romance

BLURB- In his attempts to get far away from his mother and all his family problems, Willis changes to a new college where his four childhood bestfriends are schooling

BLURB
- In his attempts to get far away from his mother and all his family problems, Willis changes to a new college where his four childhood bestfriends are schooling.

Now the only plan was to distance himself away from family, not to end up falling for sweet, charming Danny.

Danny on her own part, is that sort of girl who has always believed that wishes were the best problem solvers one could ever have.

But now a big problem is here, and it's going to take more of a sacrifice than just an ordinary wish to fix it.

This is a love story of hurt and complications, it's up to no other than Willis and Danny to fight together and get through everything with a happy ending.

Will they overcome everything in the end?...or will their fight be in vain?

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- Silence, that's all that was in the car that Willis and his mom drove in.

The car drove at a normal speed but yeah, the silence. It was an awkward silence, but by the expression on his mom's face, she was bound to break it first.

"Honey, are you sure you are going to be happy at this new college?" she finally asks. "I mean it's not because those best friends of yours are there that you have to degrade yourself in such a school for them," she tries to keep her eyes on the road and focused on Willis at the same time.

________

"Willis, comes back here! I wasn't done talking to you!" She says, gripping his arm with her right hand.

"Well I was done talking to you," he responds, forcefully shaking off her hand.

"You don't get to do this!"

"I'm in my final year of college so I'm grown enough to do whatever I want!"

She looks at him surprised with crossed arms, "Willis Logan Hunter, you will do whatever I say cause no matter what damn class you are, guess what?... I'm still your mother!"

"Then maybe I don't want you for a fucking mother anymore!"

☆-☆-☆-☆
Curious about the story? Follow Franda21 now and read the book. Enjoy! 🌼